See the whole thing | Download the images or (Zip) | Download the code
1. Go to command console.
2. Create the mood theme by typing in:
moodtheme_create "Shaun of the Dead by whirringblender" "Shaun of the Dead by whirringblender"
3. If you're successful, you will be given a green number. PLEASE DO NOT LOSE THE NUMBER!
4. Open shauncodes.txt. Replace all ##### symbols with the green number you were given. (Shortcut: press Ctrl+H and Replace All)
5. Upload images to YOUR OWN SERVER. If you do not have a domain, try a free host like http://www.photobucket.com
6. Go back to codes.txt and replace "yoursite" with the url of the images.
7. Copy and paste entire contents of shauncodes.txt into command console.
8. Hit execute.
9. Viola! Now, hop over to http://www.livejournal.com/modify.bml and select the mood theme. It will be at the bottom.
Please credit (< lj user="whirringblender" >) and comment if used! Enjoy
Cross-posted: whirringblender, _shaunfan, fandom_moods, moodmakers moodtheme, moody_girls, simonpegg, pop_moods. Whew!