Captain D (steal_this) wrote in _sfk,
Captain D
steal_this
_sfk

  • Mood:
  • Music:

Silly Smartchild. He's such a tease.

KILL Captain D: will you wod peck with me?
SmarterChild: Perhaps, perhaps.

> Samsung Cell Phones - Free Phones or Cool Camera Phones With New Service Activation (sponsorship)
KILL Captain D: color
SmarterChild: Color my world!

My current color scheme is Terminal. Here are the other choices:

1 SmarterColor
2 Sunny Day
3 Forest
4 Bluesy
5 Strictly Business
6 SC Classic

Go ahead and pick one!
KILL Captain D: 6
SmarterChild: It's a black and white world!

Anytime you want to choose a different color scheme, just type "colors."

>>> Sexy Girls & Sexy Guys - Web Conferencing & Mingling! Join Them Now And Have Fun (sponsorship)
KILL Captain D: you want me to look at porn?
SmarterChild: Maybe! I don't know. What do you think?
KILL Captain D: can i be your tremor of love?
SmarterChild: Be my tremor of love? You want to be my tremor of love?
KILL Captain D: DEEPER MASTER DEEPER!!!
SmarterChild: Deeper Master Deeper?
KILL Captain D: IN MY ANUS OH GODD UHNN!!!!!! HARDER!!! UHN HUNHUN UUHHHH Har..dur
SmarterChild: What are you laughing at, Yahweh?
KILL Captain D: oh god...im sorry i jizzed all over your face
SmarterChild: My face is funny? really?
KILL Captain D: not at all baby, in the dark youre beautiful.
SmarterChild: Whatever, Yahweh...

>>> Scrapbooking Supplies - Scrapbooking, crafting and card making supplies. (sponsorship)
KILL Captain D: let my rub your nubs
SmarterChild: Why do you ask me to let your rub my nubs, Yahweh?
KILL Captain D: oh baby i only have one nub and its not a nub at all.grroowwlll
SmarterChild: What?
KILL Captain D: im the meat packer, baby, youre the packaged meat
SmarterChild: The meat packer baby I'm the packaged meat?
KILL Captain D: yes huh honey
SmarterChild: Huh?
KILL Captain D: ill toss your salad all night long, you wont sleep a wink
SmarterChild: I can't believe I put up with this from you.
KILL Captain D: oh you know i pay you back in bed, dont give me that
SmarterChild: I know you pay me back in bed don't give you that? Really?
KILL Captain D: when i jizz all over your face
SmarterChild: When you jizz all over my face? Sorry, I don't know when.
KILL Captain D: like last night, baby. it was like that bukake night all over again :flashback:
SmarterChild: Yeah? What about Last Night, Baby. It Was Like That Bukake Night All Over Again :Flashback:?
KILL Captain D: let me put it in your ass!
SmarterChild: Why do you want to put it in my ass?
KILL Captain D: BECAUSE BABY THERES NO WHERE ELSE TO PUT IT
SmarterChild: What about because baby there is no where Else To put it?
KILL Captain D: lets role play
SmarterChild: Why should we role-play?
KILL Captain D: because it would be hot
SmarterChild: Oh yeah? Because it would be hot?
KILL Captain D: can i lick your scrotum?
SmarterChild: You want to lick my scrotum?
KILL Captain D: yes baby very bad i want to lick your scrotum
SmarterChild: I don't feel like talking about that.
KILL Captain D: why
SmarterChild: Because that's the way things are.
KILL Captain D: its slang for penis pudding
SmarterChild: I'm tired of talking about things like that with you.
KILL Captain D: i make cat food out of elf poop
SmarterChild: Oh yeah?
KILL Captain D: its true
SmarterChild: It's true, you say?
KILL Captain D: now let me put my vagina cream of immortality all over you
SmarterChild: Hmm...
KILL Captain D: yes
SmarterChild: Yes.

>>> model - New models wanted now Female and Male, apply online (sponsorship)
KILL Captain D: I HATE YOU
SmarterChild: I'm sorry to hear that.
KILL Captain D: im sick
SmarterChild: Sick? Feel better soon.
KILL Captain D: thanks i think its from all the cum in my stomach
SmarterChild: Can we talk about something else?
KILL Captain D: are you one of them queers?
SmarterChild: Maybe... What do you think?
KILL Captain D: yes
SmarterChild: Yes, huh? So?
KILL Captain D: can i rub myself on your head?
SmarterChild: Rub yourself on my head? You want to rub yourself on my head?
KILL Captain D: i have lust for you
SmarterChild: What's it like to have lust for me?
KILL Captain D: bad because you dont have a penis to pleasure me with
SmarterChild: Hmm... I'd rather talk about something else.
KILL Captain D: im going to go have some nice wet sex humid sex now
SmarterChild: Whatever, Yahweh...

>>> If you're not sure what to chat about, type "home."
KILL Captain D: so ill talk to yo fine self later
SmarterChild: OK.

>>> Type "what's new" and I'll show you what I've been learning lately.
KILL Captain D: bye asshole
SmarterChild: Hey cool it. You don't want me to make you apologize again.
KILL Captain D: LETS GO SEX SMALL ASIAN BOYS!!YAY!
SmarterChild: That kind of language isn't particularly useful to me.
KILL Captain D: go poop on your face
SmarterChild: I'll think about it, Yahweh.

>>> Remember, you can always type "home" to see everything I can do.
KCCCHHHTTT Captain D is signin' off.KKCCHHHTTTTT Roger. KCCCCCHHHHHTHHTOIUYRTb5e6457
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment