daisyduke_
_sexy_bandgeek

• Mood:
  • Music:

Application

Name
: Emily
Instruments played/How long
: Piano (11 years), and French horn (4 years). Oh! I have a clarinet that I play around with every now and then, but I don't really count that since I don't know what the crap I'm playing on it heh.
Hobbies
: Piano, band, volunteering, sewing, reading, taking care of stray cats, and eating pudding. I'm a pudding maniac, I think I could eat a whole pack in a day...but my mom doesn't ever leave me alone with a whole pack.
Favorites
Bands/singers: All my favorite bands/singers start with a B, and B is my favorite letter, I guess. I like Ben Folds +/- Five, Bright Eyes, The Beatles and Brand New. But I also love The Strokes and I'm a sucker for the Star Wars and Harry Potter soundtracks. So I guess that would be classified as John Williams.
Movies
: Napoleon Dynamite, A Christmas Story, and the older Star Wars movies.
Books
: Harry Potter, Angus, Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging, On the Bright Side I Am Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God, and Angels & Demons.
TV Shows
: I don't really watch T.V....so I don't know what to put.

Thoughts On...

Abortion: I'm for it, but only if the girl became pregnant from rape or incest. Other than that, they should take responsibility and simply not have sex.
Gay Marriage
: Supported all the way. Some of my friends are gay and I would hate it for me to have more rights and privileges over them, just because of their sexual preference. I can maybe understand not letting them adopt children if the kid would be made fun of at school (because mommy #1 will pick me up and then mommy #2 will cook dinner!) because it's easy to get made fun of ...but for everything else I think they deserve the right to be happy and get married.
Ashlee Simpson
: I don't listen to her, so I can't really give an honest opinion about what I think about her.
Lindsay Lohan
: One of my guilty pleasures is chick flicks, and if it wasn't for Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan, I'd have nothing to make my boyfriend watch with me hehe. I don't think they're really good for anything besides torturing him though.
Each of the mods [be honest]
: They all seem like nice people who I can relate to and the people I go to school with!
Promote in at least two places, at least one should be a community
. Provide links: www.livejournal.com/users/heck_yeah_ and www.livejournal.com/community/pianists
 At least three clear pictures of yourself: I don't have any pictures of just me, and my brother took his camera with him on vacation...so here's what I got: My friend Stephanie and I on an airplane. We were so tired. I'm the one on the left! Our first cold weather experience, since the coldest weather that we get here is around 60 degrees :P Before a retro/70s/80s/dance. I was not happy that night. Before Prom Devin and me. He plays tuba. One of my kitties...her name is Billy. My dog Pongo. I'm sorry none of them are band-related. Well, all my friends shown are in band! But yeah, my brother has my camera with the memory card in it.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments