Shorty
value_meal_2
_sexy_bandgeek

• Mood:
  • Music:

Application! Caution-- lotsa pics

Application
Name: Margie
Instruments played/How long: I play a crapload of instruments, but my band instrument is flute... only been playing for a mere 2 years though (started as a freshman in high school and picked it up again last summer)
Hobbies: Most anything music related... I'm a music major and a hardcore music dork, so I write it, play it, sing it (god do I love singing), study it, live it, breathe it... =)

Favorites
Bands/singers: Alanis Morissette, Barenaked Ladies, Jimmy Eat World... everything else I like is classical. Big fan of Beethoven and Rachmaninoff.
Movies: STAR WARS!
Books: A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
TV Shows: Will and Grace, Simpsons, South Park, Whose Line... oooh, MXC, Jeopardy, hahaha.

Thoughts On...
Abortion: I'm pro-choice, but not pro-abortion. Essentially, I think that a woman should have the choice with what to do with her body (esp. if she was raped or something) but abortion shouldn't be a method of birth control.
Gay Marriage: Why the heck not? If two people are in love and they're both consenting adults... man, I know gay people who'd be much better parents than straight couples.
Ashlee Simpson: I loathe her. I believe she is only popular because of her sister and she can't sing properly (but she'll lose most of her "voice" at age 30 because of her poor techniques) and I wish she would go away.
Lindsay Lohan: She used to be all little and cute in, like, the Parent Trap and stuff, and now she's gone and slutted herself. So sad, because she is so pretty and seemed so nice.
Each of the mods [be honest]: Honestly, I don't know the mods personally so I can't really pass that judgement. But if they're band geeks, they're cool!

Promote in atleast two places, atleast one should be a community. Provide links:
sextips
shorty_star
(Just out of curiosity, why is this rule here?)

Atleast three clear pictures of yourself:
Hahaha, don't mind me, I'm a picture whore...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The flutes: I'm the one in a pink shirt on the far left

Marching practice, again on the far left

I seriously look like 12 in this picture (I was 19) but that's on the way to march at the Chinese New Year Parade in San Francisco.

My Mav'rick (informal) uniform!

How my hat looks now

Trying to play something I forgot how to play

Wheee!!

Full dress uniform

I look kinda retarded here, but... meh.

And, okay, some non band pix...

Being random

Oooh, I'm sexy

All pretty n stuff

Somewhat old picture, but I like how I look short =)

Agghh, okay I'll stop there (sorry, I take zillions of pix!)
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment