~*Lani*~ (twntythree) wrote in _sexy_bandgeek,
~*Lani*~
twntythree
_sexy_bandgeek

• Mood:
  • Music:

Application
Name: Melanie
Instruments played/How long: Saxophone (All of them, but I play Tenor the most)- 8 years, Flute- 1 year (I use it mostly as a double for jazz band), Trumpet- 1 year (still working on it, but it's really been hard for me to pick up... my mouth doesn't like brass instruments), and Piano-1 year
Hobbies: Playing for myself in a place no one else can hear me, clubbing, internet, just watching movies and chilling with my boyfriend and/or friends

Favorites
Bands/singers: The Goo Goo Dolls, Green Day, The Killers, Bowling for Soup, Avril, Eve 6, Evanesance
Movies: Momento, Pulp Fiction, Fight Club, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The American Pie movies, Moulin Rouge, Phantom of the Opera, A Beautiful Mind
Books: Catch-22, A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man, Music is My Mistress
TV Shows: The Simpsons, Family Guy, and I can't help but still love Boy Meets World

Thoughts On...
Abortion: I think it needs to be strict, but should be allowed in certain circumstances (rape especially). However, I know many people who were pressured into having one by their parents or boyfriend (who got them pregnant) and it's really sad that the baby would have had a loving mother. Personally, I don't think I could ever get an abortion, even if I was raped. It just wouldn't be an option to me.
Gay Marriage: Let's just say I voted AGAINST Ohio's amendment that banned it.
Ashlee Simpson: I don't even want to waste my time finding out anything about her... I have better things to do. She probably pulled that crap on SNL to get attention.
Lindsay Lohan: She can't really act. She seems like the same character in every movie. An actress that just plays herself is not really an ACTRESS.
Each of the mods [be honest]: The only mod I have seen or heard anything about really is Brittany and I think she's beautiful. That's about all I really know about her. Oh, and she has pretty good taste in music. :)

Promote in atleast two places, atleast one should be a community. Provide links:
These should get some more members :-D:
http://www.livejournal.com/community/thebandnerds/1158261.html
http://www.livejournal.com/community/bandos/60326.html

Atleast three clear pictures of yourself:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Some senior pics
Being silly
Oh the love of music theory homework. I swear, my hair is not usually that messy.
Sporting the marching band uniform with my friend Blake
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments