.Pinky. (pinknacious) wrote in _sexy_bandgeek,
.Pinky.
pinknacious
_sexy_bandgeek

• Mood:
  • Music:

the flutes are essential... never forget it!

application
Name: Paola Hernandez
Location: Queens, New York but Wayne, New Jersey for school. William Paterson University!
Instruments played/How Long: Flute/10 years, Piccolo/5 years, Piano/1 year, Clarinet/6 months
Hobbies: Hanging out with my friends, Knitting, Singing Karaoke, Playing my flute, Painting my nails, Sleeping

Favorites
Bands/Singers:Franz Ferdinand, The Fray, Frou Frou, Incubus, The Postal Service, Red Hot Chili Peppers
Movies:Garden State, Any Adam Sandler movie, Pee Wee's Big Adventure, Star Wars, The Pest
Books: Memoirs of a Geisha, The Great Gatsby, Memoirs of an Ex-Prom Queen, Mr. Right, Paradise Lost
Tv Shows: Robot Chicken, Degrassi, O'Grady, Family Guy, Futurama, Oblongs, Best Week Ever, That 70's Show

Thoughts On...
Abortion: I honestly do think it's wrong to kill someone that didn't have a chance at life, but it is the woman's choice whether or not to keep the Baby.
Gay Marriage: Love should have no barriers, despite of race, color, religion and sexual preference. I am all in support for gay marriage
Ashlee Simpson:I was fond of her in her '7th Heaven' days when she was tolerable. I wish she never recorded a CD, she's a decent actress.
Lindsay Lohan:She's a fellow NY-er so I like her movies because they can relate to teenagers sometimes and they are quite funny. The only song I like that she ever recorded was 'Confessions of a Broken Heart', because it shows that she has a vaulerable side.
Each of the Mods: don't really know them all that well but by reading their journals, they seem down to earth.

Promote in at least two places, at least one should be a community Provide Links:
number o.n.e.
number t.w.o

At least three clear pictures of yourself:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
^playing my piccolo for fun on the NYC Subway
^my girls Junior yr in Band
^Band Trip to play for the runners going to NY in 2004
^Band Seniors 2004
^Me @ my last HS concert
^TBC(teh band crew) at graduation
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments