incise_my_heart
_sex_me

• Mood:
  • Music:

Would You?!

Name? Desiraye
Age? 14
where the hell do you live? New York
Piercings and/or tattoos? I have 6 for my ears (3 on each)....come july...time to get my lip done.
Do you smoke or drink? I don't drink or smoke. Drinking doesn't appeal to me. Smoking bothers me...but I don't care if my friends/family do it....
Your sign? Sagittarius
Your religion? I'm agnostic, but I come from a Black Muslim, Zen Buddhist, and Baptist religious background. It is a choice I made for personal reasons.
Future goals and aspirations: Truthfully, i'm confused on what I want to be when i'm older. Lately, i've been taking a hands-on fashion designing course that my school provides. But I don't know if it is what I want to be when i'm older. I wouldn't mind getting into forensics or broadcasting.
Pets? No..my dad and younger sister gave my two cats away without my permission :-(
If you were a flavor of ice cream.. what flavor would you be? Neopolitan...best of 3 worlds :-P

FAVORITES:

Fav. Bands: 1: Thursday 2: BANE 3: The Spotlight Syndicate 4: Underoath 5: Sunny Day Real Estate..they vary/change a lot.
Fav. Movies: 1: Red Corner 2: The Affair 3: Les Miserables 4: Dodgeball (hilarious) 5: Phone Booth...only because I thought that was a funny movie as well.
fave book[s]? "Speak", "Swallowing Stones", "California", "Repitition"
fave lyric and explain why? "Hearing the words that choke memories into flatlines" - To me it means that when you hold someone you adore so much and trust...who you've spent a lot of time with etc. says words that crush/tear you...makes you think that all those 'good times' together were nothing to that someone...a pointless friendship that you put so much into. *Sigh*
are you single? Sure am....looks like it may stay that way for a while.
sexual preference? Males...older males...like 50. j/k.
sXe, why or why not? No, I do have 'qualities' that 'qualify' to be sXe, but to me, claiming the 'x' at my age is stupid. You have the rest of your life to live. Its not like you can be sXe today, and decide to drink tomorrow, then be sXe again. Ha it doesn't work like that. I respect people who are sXe and made it a lifetime commitment though...
what kind of sex is the best? anything with violence (haha)
amuse me...? So you want a joke huh? Okay. Here's a joke.
The woman's husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months, yet she had stayed by his bedside every single day. One day, when he came to, he motioned for her to come near. As she sat by him, he whispered, eyes full of tears, "You know what? You have been with me all through the bad times. When I got fired, you were there to support me. When my business failed, you were there. When I got shot, you were by my side. When we lost the house, you stayed right here. When my health started failing, you were still by my side....You know what?", "What dear?" She gently asked, smiling as her heart began to fill with warmth. "I think you're bad luck."

What do you think about:

War? I'm no pacifist, but I am not fond of it. I live by military base and many of my friends are military. Their parents tell me stories of their trips and whatnot. I don't like it. I find it unnecessary majority of the time...it all depends on the reasons and past history between so and so.
Masturbation? Hmm...it's 'healthy' but I don't do it...possibly i'm lacking hormones? Heh...but go for it I guess...just wash your hands before touching me.
Abortion? I'm pro-choice. Yes, I realize it shouldn't be used as a method of 'birth control' but it is their choice. If a couple cannot financially support a child, or has more children than intended, the child should not be in an environment where they cannot be taken care of in an appropriate manner. The usual reason...rape, it may not have been her fault. But if it was consensual, and she and the father do not want a child, I still see no reason wrong with abortion...a bit ruthless and bitter but it is how I feel.
Gay marriage? I'm for gay marriage. I find gays/lesbians to be equal and I have nothing against them. I don't think they should be banned from marrying someone they love...I think its the same as a male and female marrying. Love is love, and outside opinions shouldn't matter.
Capital punishment? I don't have a definite opinion. I'm for it sometimes and then i'm not. I say only use it when the crime is at a severity where he/she/it maybe liable to commit the crime again, or isn't 'healthy' enough to be outside in public.
leather couch's? ERGGGGGGG! I hate leather. Okay...so I lied, sometimes its nice. But I am not for killing animals. I always threaten my dad/moms coats and what not if they are real leather or fur...ha fun. But yeah, i'd rather not have a leather couch. Poor cows (even though they smell bad).
The community shit:
Who or where did you hear about this community from? Ohh....I have my ways! (meaning I found it through the search engine)
promote us somewhere: promote_it_big and my journal incise_my_heart
why do you think you should have the honor of us loving you? Because i'm nice....unless you're really...you know...ugly or have a bad personality. I treat people slightly worse than I would like to be treated. Plus...I promote like whoa to people I think could make it (unless we haven't rejected someone in a while...or if they're that ugly/stupid i'd think it'd be hilarious to reject)
say something random? damn! its already 4:30 in the morning!?!?!....

I know you asked for a 100x100...but I don't know how to get it exactly. I'm sorry... =( Possibly someone else could do it for me?

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments