April 22nd, 2005

hug

earn up to 80 cents a day :)

Hey guys, I don't know if any of you have heard about netbux.org yet because I think it's kinda new, but my boyfriend just showed it to me yesterday. It's really cool. If you use search engines like google or yahoo or anything, you can sign up on this site and if you bookmark the page and always go there to do your searches, they pay you 2 cents per search (up to 40 paid searches per day). You have to have a paypal account because that's how they pay you. But there aren't any catches or anything. They're able to pay you to search the internet just because they stick a banner ad at the top. I've been using it for 2 days now, and the ad's not a big deal. I've only earned like 50 cents so far, but that's ok, it's free money :) I love it. Also, once you sign up, if you refer people (like I'm trying to do right now!), you get paid for all their searches too!

Sorry this was long, but please please please click this link and register! It's so easy, promise :) And I'd appreciate it and love you forever :)

http://netbux.org/?r=22310

<3 Cassi

p.s. I'd be happy to try to answer any questions you have
  • Current Music
    "Poison Oak" - Bright Eyes

mod/post

If anyone wants to take on the challenge of doing the following things I will give them 10 auto accepts/rejects and make them a mod.

-Go through all applications & make sure everyone is stamped
-Go through entries and find any username changes and correct them on the member list
-Make sure everyone is on the accepted/rejected list in the user info
-Come up with a new theme
-Remove people who joined that haven't applied or that applied and were not accepted from the community list

I'd do it myself but life's weighing me down like woah. ♥