Chloejoey (chloejoey) wrote in _self_injury,
Chloejoey
chloejoey
_self_injury

It took a while to figure out.

It really makes me feel like a shitty person to read all of these entries about kids not being able to stop cutting themselves. I really wish i could help. And i probably could, but i don't think i can put it in good enough words. I guess, it won't mean anything.. but we only live for so long. And you can either take advantage of that, or you can just let it go. You might as well make the best of it. Because what's the point of living if you're going to live your life cutting yourself in a little corner in your room? What's the point of being depressed for the rest of your life when you could be so much happier. We all need to give ourselves a little bit more credit for what we are. God made us for a reason. And the reason wasn't to hate ourselves. The reason wasn't to carve shit in your skin. Do you really like having to cover it up? Or don't you cover it up because you want people to see it. So you get attention. Well why don't you just go pierce your whole face? Or dress like a slut at school? I bet you get a lot of attention if you did that. Cutting yourself makes you look weak. You need to be strong. These days, that's really fucking hard, because everyone is so selfish. But you need to stop worrying about other people, because you're the only one that's going to be with you for the rest of your life. Not some dumbass boyfriend, not your best friend. Just you. So don't hurt yourself. It's not worth it. It may be worth it now, and it may help. But it's not going to help in the long run.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments