tillimint
_self_afflicted

• Mood:

About me :)

1. Name: Michelle
2. Age: 22
3. Location: UK
4. Your Affliction(or past affliction)(cutting, eating disorder, ect.): Cutting
5. Top 5 favorite bands: Hmm not sure if i have that many lol. Erm Armand Van Helden, Justice, Daft Punk, Erol Alkan and Leona Lewis.
6. Drugs: Anti-depressants
7. Top 5 favorite movies: Party Monster, Happiness, Welcome to the Dollhouse, Crank and Now and Then.
8. Top 5 favorite books: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn and Thirteen Reasons Why.
9. Will your promote this community?: Well I'm only just getting to grips with this place but I'll try.
10. Are you good with making graphics?: Not really.
11. Favorite Song?: The Calling - Could it be any harder.
12. If your life was a movie, what film would it be most like?: Hmm, I've no idea!
13. Favorite Colors?: Indigo.
14. Tell us about your self: I'm 22, I'm engaged and have a 2 and a half year old son. I've been a cutter for the past 5 years. Only recently started getting help. I'm finding it quite hard but the counselling is great. That's it really.
15. Pictures of yourself (no limit, post as many as you would like):

Subscribe

• Addict Life

Life as an addict. Wake up sometimes at 5-AM, crack open the first beer. Drink and watch TV till maybe 10-AM or later. By 1-PM, I’m asleep. Passed…

• Kenzi Jae's application

1. Name: Kenzijae. I prefer Jae, or K.Jae 2. Age: 15 3. Location: Lubbock, TX 4. Your Affliction(or past affliction)(cutting, eating disorder,…

• wanting to stop

Application --- 1. Name: Kathine friends call me kat 2. Age: 20 3. Location: louisville, ky 4. Your Affliction(or past affliction)(cutting, eating…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment