Blue (bluesuicide) wrote in _secretlyinlove,
Blue
bluesuicide
_secretlyinlove

Dear J,

My caliente, creative, funny, confusing J.  You frustrate me because I like you so much and you're hot and cold and you have so many opportunities to make me part of your world and you don't.

I want to be part of your world.  I want to dance and mingle and fall for you while you spin the records or whatever it is you do up there.  I know that the next time I'm at a social event with you I'll be high again.  I don't know how you feel about that.  All I know is that it's my only option.  The people I'm going with are going to be high.

But I'd rather be hanging out with you.  I'd rather you come visit me with my friends and drag me off by the hand and hang out with me and kiss me on the patio.  I'd rather you not leave early.  I'd like to be staring up at you, into your eyes while you tease me because I'm still naked.  I want to turn up the bass in your car so much that my clothes fall off.

I want this one to stick, at least for a little while.  I want to be with you and not tell anyone at work.  Not because I don't want them to know, just because I want to be part of your world and your world isn't at work.  Right now, that's where my world is.  I want out of my world.

Come take me away to somewhere where there is only the two of  us.

Love,
Me
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments