No account? Create an account
secretly <3 in love -- Day [entries|friends|calendar]
_secretlyinlove

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

Big Bang Radio says..... [10 Mar 2009|12:04pm]

Please go to this link: www.myspace.com/randallshreve

H
is music is perfect for having a broken heart to as mine was. Beautiful beautiful music for the soundtrack of an emotionally driven life. trust me, I am the ultimate love junkie.

Cheers, 
Angela of BBR
post comment

Music Classs... [10 Mar 2009|04:42pm]
[ mood | confused ]

I have a boyfriend but from the moment he told me "i thnk you cool" and looked at me with those hypnotizing eyes, it was all over for me. He became my obssesion, my desire occupying every thought, daydream and fantasy. He became my muse. I have never meet anyone like him; so open to new things and a burning desire to live life that somehow radiated off of him and engulfed me in everyway. That is why I know I will not ever be the same. My life is changed and I dont know it that is a good or bad thing.

I appreciate meeting him, but now i need him. I want him to want me as much as I want him! I want him to love me! I want him to miss me when I'm not around and think I'm special! is that so wrong?? It is isn't it. I love my boyfriend, but does he complete me as much as I thought he once did. Is he all I wanted? I can't say that I know the answer to these questions. But that I want my music class crush more than I ever wanted anything and just thinking about him makes me stop breathing, is something I need to deal with.

How do I get over this? I know he does not want me as much as I do because he could find a girl in a second. So it is me that has to face reality and get over it. Help me ........ advice can anyone relate??

post comment

navigation
[ viewing | March 10th, 2009 ]
[ go | previous day|next day ]