Sunday, April 10th, 2005

Time Event
10:13a
need members
shit we need members.
Learn To Forget
4:01p
Whats your name: Alaina Johnson
Favorite Bands: The Doors (um yeah), Queen, Placebo, DAvid Bowie, Kate Bush, Tori Amos...more.
Why did you join: Because I followed a friend's link on GreatestJournal. And I love the Doors.
Knowledge on the doors(books,links,ect): Um what? Like, I've heard most of the songs (all the studio released ones, some of the live ones and etc.) and I've read a few books on them, their individual members, those written by them, etc. And that's about it. :-/
3 Light Another Cigarette Learn To Forget
7:51p
im new
Whats your name: Christina

Favorite Bands:Doors, Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Zeppelin, Nirvana, Who, Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin and her bands, Cream, etc... ill just stop there lol

Why did you join: i love Jim and the doors :)

Knowledge on the doors(books,links,ect): i have about 5 books on Jim (2 biographies, 2 poetry and 1 on Jim and Pam. but i know alot about Jim. i have all the cds, the movie, dvds on concerts. But im open to new information ALL the time ;)

im looking forward to enjoying this community :)
<3

Current Mood: blah
Learn To Forget
8:47p
Whats your name:Kaitlyn

Favorite Bands:The Doors, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Lynard Skynard, The Eagles, The Greatful Dead, Janis Joplin, The Rolling Stones, Jefferson Airplane..ect.

Why did you join:I love the doors, jim and his lyrics/poetry

Knowledge on the doors(books,links,ect): I love learning new info about jim and the doors. I have yet to get a book on jim because well, im broke. Im saving up.

peace.

Current Mood: tired
1 Light Another Cigarette Learn To Forget

<< Previous Day 2005/04/10
[Calendar]
Next Day >>
The Mod   About LiveJournal.com