sup4fr34k
sup4fr34k
_screamxcore

• Mood:
  • Music:

Can I Scream?

Name: Matt Seigel
Sign: GO... i mean Aries

10 Bands: SOOO hard to chooooose. I'll just pick some random ones. Erm... 1. Vendetta Red, 2. 30 Seconds To Mars, 3. Apartment 26, 4. Boy Sets Fire, 5. Breaking Benjamin, 6. Crossfade, 7. Death Cab for Cutie, 8. Dredg, 9. Downset, and 10. Eve 6.
5 Movies: Donnie Darko, Underworld, Hackers 2, Equilibrium, Breakfast Club
TV show: X-Play
5 FAB Pieces of Clothing: 1-My faded jeans with one hole in them. 2-My armor for sleep shirt because it fits perfectly. 3-My Vendetta Red shirt with the cut off finger that has a ring on it and says, just because its cool. "It's fucking over". 4-My black and with melt studs belt. 5-My Taproot shirt because it reminds me of the taproot concert i got it at.
Food: Pizza
Book: The Art of Deception: Controlling the Human Element of Security by Kevin Mitnick (i havent bought it yet.... but uhm yeah i really want to)

If you were left alone on a deserted island, what 5 item would you bring? A super awesome computer, A satellite internet connection, A food materializer thingie deal, a GPS device, and a way for my friends to vist me.
One CD you could throw into a deep dark whole and destroy it before it was ever created?: Anything britney spears.
Make us laugh or cry: Cry with my looks, laugh with my humor
How did you find us?: COLEMASTER!
Promote to one other community: uhhh uhhh uhhh, i dont belong to any communities. Joo are my frist, be gentle.
3 pics:

Tis' Me! at a LAN party in Nebraska. Yes, I am a nerd.

After a Recent Haircut. Numero Uno.

After a Recent Haircut. Numero Dos.

After a Recent Haircut. Numero Tres.

Pictures from when i had long hair. Numero Uno.

Pictures from when i had long hair. Numero Dos.

Pictures from when i had long hair. Numero Tres.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 11 comments