Bang Bang
_x_realistic_x_
_screamxcore

• Mood:
  • Music:

Application

♥ Name: Brooke
♥ Age: 15
♥ Status: Single... But I could care less. Hahah.

♥ Location: Jensen Beach, Florida
♥ Sign: Capricorn.

♥ 10 Bands: Converge, Norma Jean, Circle Takes The Square, Reflux, Saosin, Fear Before The March Of Flames, The Judge, Zao, The Number Twelve Looks Like You, The Judas Cradle.
♥ 5 Movies: Napoleon Dynamite, Chicago, Girl Interupted, Hairspray, Fight Club.
♥ TV show: That Sex Talk show... I find the old woman to be pretty humorous. Hahah.
♥ 5 FAB Pieces of Clothing: umm.. well... track jackets, but not really trendy ones. Knee length skirts. Button up shirts in general. My scarfs. My green cardigan.  
♥ Food: Pumpkin Pie and french fries. Oh my dear sweet LOVE.
♥ Book: IT! The book is soo much better than the movie. Trust me.

♥ If you were left alone on a deserted island, what 5 item whould you bring? Hair brush, tooth brush, soap, tooth paste, razor.... who wants to be dirty.. even on a deserted island.
♥ One CD you could throw into a deep dark whole and destroy it before it was ever created?: That's a hard question. There are lots of those. But I'de say.. ANY CD EVER CREATED BY TAKING BACK SUNDAY. :)
♥ Make us laugh or cry: Why would you want to cry..? Okay.. laugh.. you probably won't but.... once my friend was playing with a lighter... She was wearing acrylic nails. One caught on fire and she didn't notice. About a minute later I said.. "Your effing nails on fire!". Yup. That's the best I can do.... I think. 
♥ How did you find us?: Hmm.. Well.. You see... I'm in a community in which somebody promoted in. I'm not sure which community it was...  
♥ Promote to one other community: YES!
♥ 3 pics: (no more then 8)  

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments