remind me how pathetic i am.. (newpareofshoes9) wrote in _screamxcore,
remind me how pathetic i am..
newpareofshoes9
_screamxcore

• Mood:
  • Music:

new member maybe

Name:Brittney Keller
Status:im a super hero my super hero name is crow girl..dude im not kiddin my friend is bat women and hawk babe...haha we're retarded
Sign: libra

10 Bands: atreyu, every time i die, anti flag, under oath, as i lay dien,The Autumn Offering,Love Is Red, Canderia and With Honor,hawthorne heights, the kinison
5 Movies: 13, nightmare before christmas, harry potter 1-3 so far, the craft, ummm frosty the snowman!!! woo hooo
TV show: madd tv
5 FAB Pieces of Clothing:my hot grave yard atreyu band t, my awesome black etines with a red E, my hello kitty undies!! yaaay, my old eitnes i wore to warp tour and signed all over it!!, and my nightmare before christmas shock lock and barrel socks!!
Food:pizza
Book:cut

If you were left alone on a deserted island, what 5 item whould you bring?my cd player,my cds, my bed along with the sally bed set(they go together so i have 2 more things to go), my black rat pinkie!!<3 and pizza
One CD you could throw into a deep dark hole and destroy it before it was ever created?:aww one then i'd have to get rid of dun dun dun eminem
Make us laugh or cry:if i said dashboard was screamo whould youcry from laughing so hard lets try it...cough cough...dashboard id hard core screamo
How did you find us?:umm i think in emoxcore i donno
Promote to one other community:ok
3 pics: (no more then 8)i have one but donno how to put it on here you can im me at X3whisky lullaby, mercipourlescars, her lX3l tragedy
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments