March 5th, 2005

Can i scream?

Name: angela
Sign: pisces

10 Bands: blink 182, taking back sunday, finch, brand new, something corporate, dashboard confessional, unwritten law, senses fail and i'll say grinspoon cos i saw them live yesterday :)
5 Movies: umm any comedies or cool action ones. cant really think of any, im blank.

TV show: will&grace....and everyone loves spongebob
5 FAB Pieces of Clothing: side profile of a girl shirt, blink shirt, jeans, 3/4 white pants anddddd mickey mouse shirt.
Food: zuchinni slice
Book: dont have one

If you were left alone on a deserted island, what 5 item whould you bring? does that include people? i'd take 2 of my best friends, discman and cds and FOOD
One CD you could throw into a deep dark hole and destroy it before it was ever created?: britney spears. *shudders* i cant stand her shit
Make us laugh or cry: i wanted to show you pics from the swimming carnival but my pc is being an ass and not letting me load them :|

How did you find us?: umm im not sure...think i just searched around
Promote to one other community: http://www.livejournal.com/community/allthingsemo/390863.html

3 pics: (no more then 8) i'll have to get back to you on that....when my computer decides its going to let me