superjenn2603 (superjenn2603) wrote in _saturdaynights,
superjenn2603
superjenn2603
_saturdaynights

• Mood:
  • Music:

DAMN THOSE WEEKEND NIGHTS! LOL

WELL.. LAST NIGHT WE WENT TO THE ALE HOUSE AND HAD A BLAST, A FEW DRINKS, LOTS OF DANCES AND LAUGHS. MET UP WITH A FEW PEOPLE FROM HIGHSCHOOL AND JUST TALKED SHIT. EMMA AND CARLS AUNT DECIDED TO SHOW THE WHOLE DAMN PLACE THEIR BOOBS SO THAT WAS RATHER INTERESTING. ITS JUST FUNNY TO ME THE THINGS GIRLS DO WHEN THEY GET DRUNK AND CRAZY. LOL OH WELL IT WAS ALL IN GOOD FUN. FROM THERE WE WENT TO ALL STARS TO FINISH UP WITH NIGHT. HAD MORE DRINKS THERE AND LOTS MORE DANCES. HAD A GOOD TIME WITH DANNY AS ALWAYS. HE'S SO DAMN HOT. WE GOT SOME FREE DRINK CARDS TOO SO THAT HELPED WITH THE TAB. WE WERE SUPPOWE TO GO TO IHOP AFTERWARDS WHICH IS THE BEST PLACE TO GO WHEN U ARE DRUNK AND U JUST WANA WINDE DOWN FOR THE NIGHT BUT WE DIDNT MAKE IT THERE CAUSE MIKE WAS DRUNK AND PASSED OUT IN THE BACK SEAT OF THE CAR. LOL POOR MIKE HE SAID HE HAD TO WORK TODAY. WELL SO DOES THE REST OF THE DAMN WORLD MIKE... SUCK IT UP! HAHAH WELL AFTER WORK ITS TIME TO REFRESH AND START BTHE WEEKEND.. HIT UP SOME CLUBS AND MAKE MORE MEMORIES
Subscribe

• (no subject)

http://www.realmusic.ru/elena_shuman

• (no subject)

wow, the saturday nights group thing......i had pretty much totally forgotten about that thing. so saturday night. I saw (to me) one of the greatest…

• beach bumb baller

Well Saturday, lets see. Miles had invited me to the beach but i dodnt end up leaving until about 3:30. My sister had decided to come with, so i rode…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments