Shiver My Timber-- A Pirate RPG - _rpg_ads_ [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
_rpg_ads_

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

Shiver My Timber-- A Pirate RPG [Jul. 14th, 2006|07:04 pm]
_rpg_ads_

_rpg_ads_

[teaberryblue]

For years now, ghost stories of the damned ship Euryale have plagued the tiny island of St. Erasmus. The colonists have watched in horror as the vessel attacked their port, destroyed a Navy ship, and threatened their lives time and time again.

But now something even worse is lurking in the waters just off shore. First, news trickled in of merchant ships, Navy frigates, even an entire colony that was somehow turned entirely to stone over the course of a single night. And then, one night, a ship appeared on the horizon-- a creaking, moaning ship with torn sails, made of rotting wood, that looked like it had been sunk and resurfaced after years beneath the ocean. And one by one, the colonists who looked at the ship turned to stone.

The people of St. Erasmus learned long ago to believe in ghost stories. But with this strange new ship threatening their harbor, and with the ghostly apparitions suddenly appearing all over town, they now need to do something far more difficult than just believing in them.

They need to find a way to stop them.

------

Shiver My Timber is a play-by-post original roleplaying game set on the fictional island of St. Erasmus. We are in the middle of our summer storyline, which centers around maritime stories and superstitions like ghost ships, sea monsters, and the Rime of the Ancient Mariner.

Applicants can choose to create an original colonist or sailor. We are especially looking for pirates, girls for the town workhouse, and members of families in town!
linkReply