drum_roll_glory (drum_roll_glory) wrote in _rottenxxriot,
drum_roll_glory
drum_roll_glory
_rottenxxriot

• Mood:
  • Music:

Name/Nickname: Amber Watermelon/Viper
Sex: female
Where are you from: Vacaville, California (unfortunately)
Significent other? [pictures are nice] My boyfriend of over a year, he’s pretty crazy
Image hosting by Photobucket
Pillowcase for a shirt
Hobbies (yes we do consider drinking a hobby here) listening to music, thinking about life, hanging out with my best friend epf

Promotion
(1) my profile
(2)http://community.livejournal.com/drainxthexblood/13863.html
(3)I’m not in any other communities :\
PERSONALITY
write three words you would use to descibe yourself. Insane, opinionated, protective

(10+) Favourite bands?
Blatz
Blitz
Cockney Rejects
Crass
The Distillers
GG Allin
The Germs
Lower Class Brats
(old) Rancid
Subhumans
Sublime

Whats your take on
Emo kids: As most emokids are obsessed with suicide I think they’re selfish. Cutting yourself and crying about killing yourself is taking the easy way out and it’s annoying as hell. Not to mention that they all just talk about suicide as part of their fashion and their scene, the majority have good lives and they aren’t even serious about it.
Scene/fashion core: I think they have bitchy attitudes and they are so caught up in trying to impress people. Claiming to be original when in reality they all just wear the exact same shit and do their hair the exact same way and put up their lame ass myspace pictures on the exact same day. They need their own personalities.
Scenester "punx": They do it for fashion and have no opinions. They listen to the same bands and talk about the same shit. Same with the scenester kids, they are caught up in impressing people and they aren’t capable of forming their own opinions. They need help.
Metalheads: I don’t really like their music, my sister is a “metalhead”. They have inflated egos most of the time but I have nothing against them. Normally metalheads try to fuck with me but I don’t take their shit.
Your local scene: Only a few people that aren’t obsessed with the fashion and are truly good people. The majority of people are elitist bastards that cry “POSER” as soon as someone defies their set of standards.
Bush/war: On one hand I feel sorry for George Bush cause no matter what he does everyone is gonna hate him. But on the other hand it’s his fault we’re fighting this war that nothing good is coming from it. He made it 100% worse as now all of our troops are stuck over there, dying over there.
Vegetarians?: All for them. Having the self control to not eat meat is respectable. I tried for a few weeks but I couldn’t handle it.
Vivisection?: Cruel. Any human who thinks that it’s okay should be the one getting cut open and having needles jammed into their arms, not the animals.

Rating communities?: I’ve never been in one before, I just started Livejournal.
Who is the worst representation on punk? Good Charlotte/Simple Plan.
Why should we even accept you? I dunno you guys seem like a cool group to be in so I thought I would apply here for my first rating community…thing. Plus I have no life and I’m on the computer a lot.
Impress us or make us laugh:
Funniest thing I’ve seen in a LONG time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1TdGIvG3hk&eurl=

WHICH WOULD YOU RATHER!@>?

rain or snow? Rain.
lipstick or eyeliner? Eyeliner.
Clean or dirty? Dirty but not smelly.
self mutulation or alcoholism? Alcoholism.
Rolling stones or The Beatles? The Beatles
#1 or #2? #1, I don’t like takin time
drunk or high? Drunk.
steak or chicken? Chicken

Picures (minimum 4,max 15)
YUMMY PUPPIES!
NOT THAT YUMMY!
Little kid in the background? Awesome.
A few months back (when I had hair.) with Emily

One for the members page?:

Subscribe

• (no subject)

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND TO US WE USED TO BE SO HOTTT who are the mod's around here. lets get this place hoppin again.

• (no subject)

Name/Nickname: lauren casualty; leaf-eater; dipshit Age: 15 Sex: cunt Where are you from: florissant, missouri Significent other?…

• (no subject)

Name/Nickname: Chelsea Age: 16 Sex: Female Where are you from: Oakland, CA Significent other? [pictures are nice] Yes...…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 20 comments

• (no subject)

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND TO US WE USED TO BE SO HOTTT who are the mod's around here. lets get this place hoppin again.

• (no subject)

Name/Nickname: lauren casualty; leaf-eater; dipshit Age: 15 Sex: cunt Where are you from: florissant, missouri Significent other?…

• (no subject)

Name/Nickname: Chelsea Age: 16 Sex: Female Where are you from: Oakland, CA Significent other? [pictures are nice] Yes...…