teen_generate (teen_generate) wrote in _rottenxxriot,
teen_generate
teen_generate
_rottenxxriot

mod/members page.

ATTENTION KIDS.

IM MAKING A NEW MEMBERS PAGE SO IF YOU STILL WANT TO FUCKING BE IN THIS COMMUNITY I NEED YOU TO POST A PICTURE IN THIS ENTRIE AND I WILL USE THAT ONE.

IF YOU DO NOT. I WILL EITHER CHALLENGE YOUR INACTIVE ASSES OUT OR AUTP BAN U. IF WE WANT TO BE ACTIVE WE HAVE TO STOP BEING LAZY.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND TO US WE USED TO BE SO HOTTT who are the mod's around here. lets get this place hoppin again.

• (no subject)

Name/Nickname: lauren casualty; leaf-eater; dipshit Age: 15 Sex: cunt Where are you from: florissant, missouri Significent other?…

• (no subject)

Name/Nickname: Chelsea Age: 16 Sex: Female Where are you from: Oakland, CA Significent other? [pictures are nice] Yes...…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 22 comments

• (no subject)

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND TO US WE USED TO BE SO HOTTT who are the mod's around here. lets get this place hoppin again.

• (no subject)

Name/Nickname: lauren casualty; leaf-eater; dipshit Age: 15 Sex: cunt Where are you from: florissant, missouri Significent other?…

• (no subject)

Name/Nickname: Chelsea Age: 16 Sex: Female Where are you from: Oakland, CA Significent other? [pictures are nice] Yes...…