allsystemsfail0 (allsystemsfail0) wrote in _rottenxxriot,
allsystemsfail0
allsystemsfail0
_rottenxxriot

Name/Nickname:Call me Jen.
Sex:Its the female
Where are you from:California
Significent other? Sadly nope. [pictures are nice]
Hobbies (yes we do consider drinking a hobby here)Haha, drinking, sewing shit, making clothes, listening to music, going to shows, video games because I'm a nerd, writing, playing bass..and more.
Promotion
(1)http://allsystemsfail0.livejournal.com/1751.html?mode=reply
(2)http://allsystemsfail0.livejournal.com/382.html?mode=reply
(3)http://www.myspace.com/sosovicious
PERSONALITY
write three words you would use to descibe yourself. Silly, wierd, funky

(10+) Favourite bands?Angry Samoans, The Adicts, The Velvet Underground, T.S.O.L, The Adolescents, The Subhumans, Circle Jerks, Dead Kennedys, Rancid, The Suicide Machines and much more.

Whats your take on
Emo kids:Its cool, can't hate them and you can't change them.
Scene/fashion core:whatever
Scenester "punx":They don't do anything to me they just make themselves look like idiots.
Metalheads:There fun, nothing against them.
Your local scene:The big scene here is emo and jock fuck shit...as for me I am into a lot of punk and etcetera.
Bush/war: Bush in my opinion is a gigantic dumbass although you can't blame it all on Bush there's the damn government. And war I don't like it but its hard to get rid of it with how much military power there is in this world.
Vegetarians?:I'm vegetarian myself.
Vivisection?:I think its fucked up, if your going to hurt something don't do it at all.

Rating communities?:
Who is the worst representation on punk? Hmhm hard to say... Avril Lavigne. She stated once she was punk, and a lot of people into her state that they are punk well that's just bullshit, why don't you do a little research?
Why should we even accepted you? If you like what I have to say its cool but if not then its good.
Impress us or make us laugh:Ok well this is interesting. My friend and I stuck tampons in these guys backpacks and put lipstick all over it as a joke.

WHICH WOULD YOU RATHER!@>?

rain or snow?Rain because its fun to get wet.
lipstick or eyeliner? Eyeliner my love.
Clean or dirty?Dirty is the sex.
self mutulation or alcholism?Alcoholism.
Rolling stones or The Beatles?The Beatles, gotta love the 50's.
#1 or #2?#1
drunk or high? drunk, i'm not into drugs.

Picures (minimum 4,max 15)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
One for the members page?:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Subscribe

• (no subject)

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND TO US WE USED TO BE SO HOTTT who are the mod's around here. lets get this place hoppin again.

• (no subject)

Name/Nickname: lauren casualty; leaf-eater; dipshit Age: 15 Sex: cunt Where are you from: florissant, missouri Significent other?…

• (no subject)

Name/Nickname: Chelsea Age: 16 Sex: Female Where are you from: Oakland, CA Significent other? [pictures are nice] Yes...…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 19 comments

• (no subject)

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND TO US WE USED TO BE SO HOTTT who are the mod's around here. lets get this place hoppin again.

• (no subject)

Name/Nickname: lauren casualty; leaf-eater; dipshit Age: 15 Sex: cunt Where are you from: florissant, missouri Significent other?…

• (no subject)

Name/Nickname: Chelsea Age: 16 Sex: Female Where are you from: Oakland, CA Significent other? [pictures are nice] Yes...…