emily wonderful (thebubblegumgrl) wrote in _rottenxxriot,
emily wonderful
thebubblegumgrl
_rottenxxriot

im a rotten fuck

Name/Nickname: EMILY
Sex: FEMME
Where are you from: HOUSTON TEXAS BORNAND RAISED.
Significent other? [pictures are nice] TAKEN.FOREVER.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hobbies (yes we do consider drinking a hobby here) DRINKING, SINGING, FUCKING, HAIRSPRAY, SMOKING, WORKING, PLAYING BASS, READING, BUILDING SHIT IN THE WOODS, SWIMMING, GOING OUT ON BOATS, SURF, SKATING SOMETIMES, YELLING SHIT AT KIDS FROM MY CAR. THROWING SHIT AT THE KIDS DOWN THE STREET, GETTING SHITFACED AND STEALING CLOTHES FROM THE MALL, MAKEUP, PLAYING WIHT MY DOG,
Promotion
(1)NO
(2)
(3)
PERSONALITY
write three words you would use to descibe yourself.
SHORT, BITCH, CUTE
(10+) Favourite bands?

CRASS, THE CLASH, ADAM AND THE ANTS, BOW WOW WOW, RICHARD HELL, THE HEARTBREAKERS, NICO, THE VELVET UNDERGROUND, BLITZ, 999, BLONDE,DEAD KENNEDYS, JOHNNY THUNDERS
Whats your take on
Emo kids: THOSE GAY BOYS ARE CUTE. THE GIRLS EITHER HAVE AN ATTITUDE OR AN EATING DISORDER.
Scene/fashion core: I JUST TOTTALY LOVE IT
Scenester "punx": THEY ARE LIKE MI IDOLS OMGAHWK
Metalheads: YEAH I LOVE SATAN 666 EAT MY SHIT AND SHIT ON MY FACE. SLIPKNOT FOR LIFE AND DISTURBED YOU GUYS GOIN TO OZZFEST ??YEAHHH./
Your local scene: I LOVE IT AND ALL IT HAS TO OFFER. EXCEPT KEVIN.
Bush/war: BUSH IS CUTE. THE WAR SUCKS WE HAVE ALOT OF THINGS TO WORRIE ABOUT. BUSH IS JUST FUCKING RETARTED. NOT LIKE OMGAWD HES SO RETARTED. NO LIKE THOSE FUCKING KIDS THAT DROLL ON THEMSELVES.
SOMEONE NEEDS TO GIVE HIM A FFUCKING HAND CONTROLED CHAIR AND WHEEL THAT RETARD OUT OF THE US. OR AT LEAST TAKE AWAY HIS MIKE.
Vegetarians?:I CLEAN BLOOD, ANIMAL PARTS AND ORGANS ALL DAY AT WORK. I DONT EAT IT. BUT YOU CAN EAT A JACK IN THE BOX NUMBER 7 IN FROUNT OF ME IM NOT GONNA TALK ABOUT IT .
Vivisection?: WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

Rating communities?:THEY ARE LIKE SO COOL I WANNA BE IN ALL OF THEM. YEAH GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL
Who is the worst representation on PUnk? streetpunk_oioi
Why should we even accepted you? THATS A QUESTION IN ITS SELF. I FUCKING MADE THIS COMMUNITY.
Impress us or make us laugh: FUCK YOU.

WHICH WOULD YOU RATHER!@>?

rain or snow? RAIN BC I AM SO GOTHIC
lipstick or eyeliner? LIPSTICK
Clean or dirty?DIRTY
self mutulation or alcholism? DRUNKDRUNK
Rolling stones or The Beatles?STONES
#1 or #2?SHIT
drunk or high?HIGH

Picures (minimum 4,max 15)

YEAH. IF U WERE MY FRIEND BEFORE ADD IT. IF YOU WANNA BE ADD IT I DONT CARE.

One for the members page?:
Subscribe

• (no subject)

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND TO US WE USED TO BE SO HOTTT who are the mod's around here. lets get this place hoppin again.

• (no subject)

Name/Nickname: lauren casualty; leaf-eater; dipshit Age: 15 Sex: cunt Where are you from: florissant, missouri Significent other?…

• (no subject)

Name/Nickname: Chelsea Age: 16 Sex: Female Where are you from: Oakland, CA Significent other? [pictures are nice] Yes...…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 18 comments

• (no subject)

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND TO US WE USED TO BE SO HOTTT who are the mod's around here. lets get this place hoppin again.

• (no subject)

Name/Nickname: lauren casualty; leaf-eater; dipshit Age: 15 Sex: cunt Where are you from: florissant, missouri Significent other?…

• (no subject)

Name/Nickname: Chelsea Age: 16 Sex: Female Where are you from: Oakland, CA Significent other? [pictures are nice] Yes...…