/
vomiiiiit___
_rottenxxriot

Name/Nickname: Vomit
Sex: Female
Where are you from: Mesa Arizona

Promotion
(1) http://www.livejournal.com/community/_converse_/150599.html
(2) http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=9992029&blogID=45148137&Mytoken=20050830193937

What do you do with your life? I hang out with friends, go to shows &listen to music. I like to sew was well.

(10+) Favourite bands? Aus Rotten, The Casualties, GBH, Cockney Rejects, The Virus, The Career Soldiers, The Unseen, Oxymoron, Caustic christ, Conflict, Black Flag, Toxic Narcotic, Angelic Upstarts, Funeral Dress, Sham 69, Clit 45, Phx. City Muggers, Lower Class brats. Plus A million more.

Favourite makeup or hair? I wear eyeliner &eyeshadow sometimes. I tease my hair. Don't wash it for a week. Ehh.

Whats your take on

Emo kids: Fuck them. They are assholes to me. I'm an asshole to them.

Overly "punx" kids: Yeah, I admit I wear a lot of gear. But you can tell when kids are going overboard. No more spiked wristbands &ripped jeans. PLEASE. I hate kids that do it for the fashion.

Metalheads: They are okay. Well. Real ones. But the ones who only like Slipknot &Disturbed &other "geek metal" as I like to call it, need to go away.

Your local scene: It fucking sucks. They all judge eachother. There is no unity here at all. The only unity there is, is at a show, kids will push you as hard as they can to try &touch the lead singer. Fuck that.

Picures (minimum 4,max 15)
They suck. They are old. Fuck you.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Subscribe

• (no subject)

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND TO US WE USED TO BE SO HOTTT who are the mod's around here. lets get this place hoppin again.

• (no subject)

Name/Nickname: lauren casualty; leaf-eater; dipshit Age: 15 Sex: cunt Where are you from: florissant, missouri Significent other?…

• (no subject)

Name/Nickname: Chelsea Age: 16 Sex: Female Where are you from: Oakland, CA Significent other? [pictures are nice] Yes...…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 11 comments

• (no subject)

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND TO US WE USED TO BE SO HOTTT who are the mod's around here. lets get this place hoppin again.

• (no subject)

Name/Nickname: lauren casualty; leaf-eater; dipshit Age: 15 Sex: cunt Where are you from: florissant, missouri Significent other?…

• (no subject)

Name/Nickname: Chelsea Age: 16 Sex: Female Where are you from: Oakland, CA Significent other? [pictures are nice] Yes...…