December 1st, 2005

(no subject)

Hey! Im so sorry guys I havent been active lately. I've been through a lot of shit. My ex used me and then dumped me...ugh I hate him. then recently my friend asked me if id like to move in with him in his parents house because theyre going to rent it out for only $300 a month, but the only thing is i need a job. well i cant get one well its a long story why. now im depressed because i want to get the hell out of my house. i cant deal with my mom. shes annoying as hell and any of my friends would agree with me and shes way overprotective..so yea anyways..thats about it.

how have you guys been?

• Current Music
    Pressure--->Paramore

Rock Star of the Month

And the Rock Star of the Month is....

x3__gore_juss!!!

Congrats! Your banner will be made soon, I can assure you, but first I need you to post a picture of you in a comment on this entry so I can put it on the banner. =)

As for the rest of you, be sure to post and promote! The points have been cleared for this month, but kstar987 has already been awarded with ten points. Honestly, people, it's not that hard to earn points, Just post! Anything! Including promotions (hint hint). Yes, you get points for those too. Two PER promo! So if you do five promos, that's ten points right there! So pleeease post and keep this place alive.

Perhaps I'll be looking for co-mods as well. Trish has some problems with her AOL blocking crap, so I think we might need some help. If anyone's interested, IM me at xRainWhispersx or just leave a comment here.

xoxo
Your Mod,
Sarah
  • Current Music
    "Let This Go" - Paramore

New Theme

Thanks to all who have participated in the contest so far, as well as those who have posted random things. <3s to you all.

Now, I'm sure most of you remember the theme that Trish posted a while back? Well, I now claim that theme CLOSED.

See new theme here.Collapse )

Yep, I believe that's it for right now.

xoxo

Your Mod,

Sarah
  • Current Music
    "Kiss and Make Up" - Funeral for a Friend