. (perfectpalemoon) wrote in _rfa,
perfectpalemoon
_rfa

Rodney Mckay - Atlas

So I made a Rodney mix.

1. Blue October - Into the Ocean
Without a life vest I'd be stuck again//Wish I was much more masculine//Maybe then I could learn to swim//Like 'fourteen miles away'

2. Landon Pigg - Sailed On
Please dont follow all my commands//Cause whats the point in that//I keep hoping that all of your plans//Will fall through the roof

3. The Weepies - World Spins Madly On
I let the day go by//I always say goodbye//I watch the stars from my window sill//The whole world is moving and I'm standing still

4. Devics - Just One Breath
He’s all I have, All I have in my mind//Wings are a path on a back into sky//Then you circle abov just to frame the view//And it makes no sense but it’s clear to you

5. The Hereafter - Back Where I Was
He ran off to forget//I ran off to remember//And when it hit me//I could not sleep

6. Kate Havnevik - Grace
Nothing comes easily//Fill this empty space//Nothing is like it was//Turn my grief to grace

7. Damien Rice - 9 Crimes
If I give my gun away when it's loaded//Is that alright yeah?//If you don't shoot it how am I supposed to hold it?//Is that alright yeah?

8. Beck - Nausea
Now I'm a seasick sailor//On a ship of noise//I got my maps all backwards//And my instincts poisoned

9. Ingrid Michaelson - Keep Breathing
The storm is coming but I don't mind//People are dying//I close my blinds//All that I know is I'm breathing now

Hidden Track: Nellie McKay - David
I included this because what a coincidence her last name is McKay and she's singing a song about a man named David.
Tags: gen single:rodney mckay
Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 5 comments