I started out originally making a playlist of "running" type songs that made me think of Ronon Dex, but when I got to Running with the Devil by Van Halen, I realized that what Ronon needs is all heavy metal and hair band songs. Because, with Ronon, there's metal and there's definitely hair.
I tried to pick songs that are well known because I think it's more fun that way. Please excuse the crappy cover art.
1. Running with the Devil by Van Halen
I live my life like there's no tomorrow
and all I've got, I had to steal
Least I don't need to beg or borrow
Yes I'm livin' at a pace that kills
2. Big Gun by AC DC -- This song is so great, I almost called the mix Big Gun.
If you ain't wise, they'll cannibalise, tear flesh off you
Classified, lady killers, prayin' in the human zoo
3. Wanted Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi -- Obvious, but oh so true.
Sometimes I sleep, sometimes its not for days
And the people I meet always go their separate ways
4. You've Got Another Thing Coming by Judas Priest
Oh so hot no time to take a rest
Act tough ain't room for second best
Real strong got me some security
Hey I'm a big smash I'm goin' for infinity
5. Face the Day by Great White
Outside the screaming city
Red lights, hungry eyes
Sucks like a space invader
6. Don't Tread on Me by Damn Yankees
But you'd better not
Set your sights on me
'Cause it just might spoil your victory
7. No One Like You by Scorpions-- Ronon misses Malena.
Girl, its been a long time that we've been apart
Much too long for a man who needs love
I miss you since I've been away
8. Two Steps Behind by Def Leppard
Well, you can run, but you can never hide
From the shadow thats creepin up beside you.
9. Dog Eat Dog by AC DC
Well it's a dog eat dog
Eat cat too
The french eat frog
And I eat you
10. Here I Go Again by Whitesnake-- You didn't really think I'd leave this one out, did you?
Here I go again on my own
Goin' down the only road I've ever known,
Like a drifter I was born to walk alone
11. Three Lock Box by Sammy Hagar-- It's a stretch, but I like it. Let's just call it music to run by.
Suckers walk, money talks!
But it can't touch my three lock box!
12. Blaze of Glory by Bon Jovi
I don't know where I'm going
Only God knows where I've been
I'm a devil on the run
A six gun lover
A candle in the wind
And just in case, Zip file.