Four sides can't contain it! (carleton97) wrote in _rfa,
Four sides can't contain it!
carleton97
_rfa

ADMIN

It is time for me to put on the big girl pants and address an issue that plagues comms such as this one.

Commenting.

Rather, the lack thereof when you download a mix.

Some people upload mixes onto personal servers and would like to be able to track bandwidth usage. Some people want to know how many times to upload something to YSI. Some people just want to know their efforts have been appreciated.

Whatever the reason, the ratio of downloads to comments is weak (my informal survey leads me to believe it hovers somewhere around 2:1) and I want us to do better.

Now, I can't order everyone to comment when they download and neither would I be able to enforce such an order, but as one of the mods of this comm, I am making it a personal request.

It's simple:

If you download a mix, please comment.

You don't need to wait until you listen and are thus able to give a critique (though if you would like to do that as well, go crazy).

It's fast.

It's easy.

Just do it.

Don't make me get the paddle.

Thank you.
Tags: !admin
Subscribe

• Spammers feel my mighty fist!

Sorry about the influx of spam, you guys. As soon as I was alerted to it, I switched the comm to moderated, unsubbed the perpetrators, and deleted…

• ADMIN: free file hosting list

Originally compiled by speakingsoul ( post), I am only reposting should she ever choose to lock or delete as it is an invaluable resource…

• ADMIN: Affiliates

Hello, community! Your admins of infamy have a question for you. We know you like fanmixes but how many people here happen to like Firefly as…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments