T=a+l A New Version of Me (sometime_soon) wrote in _remember_when_,
T=a+l A New Version of Me
sometime_soon
_remember_when_

Remember awesome 90's song that you would sing all day long? *cries* they were so great...like REM, and OASIS, and the Wallflowers and then the one hit wonders like Deep blue something's "Breakfast at Tiffany's" And SWV's "So weak."
And counting crows, Blues Traveler, Verve pipe, the verve, Ben folds five, Soul asylum and that fucking RUNAWAY TRAIN..THAT SONG IS FUCKING AWESOME. And when Green day first started. And Offsprings "Smash" Album.....and The presidents of the united states of america...before they shortened it to just The presidents. And when Dave Matthews first started out with Satellite and when Crash was new.

AND THE GIN BLOSSOMS!

and watching your friend's sister scream Guns n Roses while jumping around...and also some weird song about Toy Soldiers (Step by step
Heart to heart
Left, right, left
We all fall down
Like toy soldiers
Bit by bit
Torn apart
We never win
But the battle wages on
For Toy soldiers)
...fuck fuck fuck, was that 80's or 90's? I don't know, but damnit!!...Apparently it's 1989.

And when Boys 2 men were NEW AND GREAT!

FUCKING A, I HATE GROWING UP....AND 80'S, 70'S, 60'S MUSIC FUCCCCKKKKK

OOOH and when rap music was halfway cool with bone thugs n harmony

jon secada when he did some english songs...
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Hi! For the longest time I've been looking for a girl named Samantha Cutshaw in Maryland. I moved away over five years ago when we were ten and…

• (no subject)

Help me! I'm looking for Jamie Zimmerman, or John Benjamin Zimmerman (J.B. Zimmerman). Cross posted to over 50 communities. If you know either of…

• Remember when

Remember when the feeling of a "dumb ass" never existed in your emotions to feel and next to be heard in your voice when you spoke up to ask for…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 15 comments

• (no subject)

Hi! For the longest time I've been looking for a girl named Samantha Cutshaw in Maryland. I moved away over five years ago when we were ten and…

• (no subject)

Help me! I'm looking for Jamie Zimmerman, or John Benjamin Zimmerman (J.B. Zimmerman). Cross posted to over 50 communities. If you know either of…

• Remember when

Remember when the feeling of a "dumb ass" never existed in your emotions to feel and next to be heard in your voice when you spoke up to ask for…