May 1st, 2005

Final Fantasy Bunny 2

(no subject)

Hey...I am just joining this commuinity....Is there something wrong with the layout of this or something???? I can't see any of the entries and I am a member...It is just cut off the screen
Final Fantasy Bunny 2

(no subject)

hahahahaha! jk jk...I found the scroll arrow...I am an idiot.... Lemme introduce myself...I have been a cutter since I was about 11-12....I cut myself one day by accident and when I saw the blood....I dunno, it was just this overwhelming feeling. I just started to cut for fun afterwards and it wasnt until I was about 12-13 when I found out i wasnt the only one doing it.... I havent cut for about 2 weeks now. I broke a "cutting fast" I had for almost 2 months around a month ago. I stopped again two weeks ago. I think about cutting every day. It is so hard to stop.
me

Welcome

Hey guys. I just want to say welcome to browneyed_girl1 and mmhindelan91 and thank you guys for joining. Promote us if you want.

I feel like a complete bitch for ignoring this community. I just thought, no one is joining so why write and why even promote it. What can I say I'm a loser.

I've been having a hard time recently. I've been depressed a lot and wanting to cut just about every night. I cut 2 stars on my wrist not to long ago and I just remember thinking that I wanted to do more....and more.....and more. Well we all know how that is. But of course I stopped myself in fear of what I would do since I was using a knife for the first time. It was hard to stop too.

I dont know whats all going on in my head. I'm so mixed up it isn't even funny. I just dont even want to wake up anymore. I hate feeling like this.

I just want to disappear.

• Current Music
    She Talks To Angels - Black Crows