_rabu_rating

• Mood:
  • Music:

Mi Rabu?

the normal stuff::

Name: Alice
Nicknames: Um... Alice
Sexuality: Straight, I'm assuming, I've never been on a date or anything
Ethnicity: European-American (English, German, French)

favorites::

Five favorite bands/singers: The Beatles, Eric Clapton, The Ramones, Rolling Stones, and Simon and Garfunkel
Five favorite books: The Poisonwood Bible, Jane Eyre, Prodigal Summer, Out of the Dust, and The Hangman's Beautiful Daughter
Five favorite movies: Lost in Translation, Big Fish, Edward Scissorhands, Dodgeball, and Run, Lola, Run
How do you like your eggs?: Fried, all the way through, or deviled, or in egg salad
Do you enjoy Sushi?: Hmm... with gummy worms and fruit roll-up, instead of fish, and seaweed, etc.

stuff::

If Uncle Rico showed up at your door, what would you do? Wonder where the hell he had been damnit!
What are your feelings on Bear and the Big Blue House: Bear scares me, but I like Luna!
What's your favorite way of spending a Friday night?: Well, I really enjoy going to the $2 movietheatre, but that rarely happens, but that would be my favorite way.
Boybands are..: New boybands or old? The Beatles were a boy band, but also good, the Backstreet Boys on the other hand are reeeeally bad. So, I enjoy old boybands, but not new ones
At what age did you stop watching cartoons?: Little kid cartoons like PB&J Otter or funny cartoons. I still watch stuff like The Simpsons, but I don't watch little kid cartoons so much anymore
When did you learn to tie your shoes?: I don't really remember... probably when I was 4 or around then.
How do you feel about the potato famine in Trilonkostan?: Really bad, potato famine's are no fun, PLUS: so I says to the doctor, I says... I don't remember now

WORD ASSOCIATION::

Bondage: S&M
LOLZ: Instant Messenger
BananaRama: Rollerskating
Glockenschpeil: Jewish word
Iceland: Underground thermal pools
Emo: Mildly annoying music. A Fire Inside? Please.
Glamour: The 40's
Sprecken: Deutsch, only it's spelled wrong (it should be sprechen)
Eurovisoin: Something bad for the environment
HOLLAAAAA!!: Spainish
Gravy: An inside joke about looking up "gravity"
Elvis: Pelvis
Rooster: Cock (sorry, it was the first thing)
Grr: Growl

Your opinion of Hot Topic: They have good band shirts. And earrings. I spend $20 there on earrings.
Which iPod commercial jingle is better, U2 or Steriogram? I guess the steriogram one, the U2 song really annoys me
If someone said to you, "I'm Craig Daaaaavid, a garage Sensaaaaaaation." What would you do?: Ask him if he would clean my garage. Or walk away.
Is pop music still rad?: Some of it. It really depends on what you classify as "pop"
When was the last time someone called you weird, randomly: Completely randomly? Probably never, but I think I got called weird at somepoint today
Describe your social life: I get along with people fairly well, but always think they don't like me. I just get that feeling, I think it's mainly because people think I'm annoying, so they don't want to hange out with me all the time.
What scene do you think you fall into?: Um... the theatre crowd? Is that a scene? Or maybe the regular people...

Post THREE pictures of yourself: Gah. Oh well. They're all from Busch Gardens the past week.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Post a link to advertise our community in a public post in a promotion community on LJ and

give us the link.
Tada!

Do you play Neopets?: I used to, I had a bunch of neopoints, but then I got bored with it. I was plaid_giraff3 or plaidgiraff3 if you wanna check me out. Hehe.

Say something COMPLETELY random: "'Cause we're two wild and crazy guys"
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 7 comments