_rabu_rating

Mi Rabu?

the normal stuff::

Name: Laura Michele
Nicknames: I don't have any. :(
Sexuality: Openminded
Ethnicity: Native American/Caucasian

favorites::

Five favorite bands/singers: Bright Eyes, Hellogoodbye, The Spill Canvas, Brand New, Rilo Kiley
Five favorite books: I really liked Go Ask Alice, the ending made me cry. I also like anything by Charles Dickens, I've read most of his novels, but my favorite is Tale of Two Cities.
Five favorite movies: Rocky Horror Picture Show, Emperor's New Groove, The Fox and the Hound, Mean Girls, The Ring 2 (I just saw it 2 days ago, it was really good.)
How do you like your eggs?: I hate eggs. All kinds of eggs.
Do you enjoy Sushi?: I tried it once and almost threw up. So no.

stuff::

If Uncle Rico showed up at your door, what would you do? That would be really fucking insane. Especially if he tried to sell me natural breast enhancers.
What are your feelings on Bear and the Big Blue House: I used to watch that show all the time. I liked the little mouse.
What's your favorite way of spending a Friday night?: Usually I either go to the mall or the movies. It's nice because I get to see a lot of people I knew from middle school who don't go to my high school, and people I don't have many classes with.
Boybands are..: I love Hanson. Seriously. I admit it.
At what age did you stop watching cartoons?: I still do! Especially South Park and the Simpsons.
When did you learn to tie your shoes?: I have no idea. Probably when I was like, 3 or 4?
How do you feel about the potato famine in Trilonkostan?: Where the hell is Trilonkostan?

WORD ASSOCIATION::

Bondage: goths
LOLZ: roflcopter
BananaRama: ring ring ring ring ring ring ring bananaphone!
Glockenschpeil: russian or german or something wtf
Iceland: Greenland. I used to think they were the same place.
Emo: Glasses
Glamour: Deb's Glamour Shots
Sprecken: Shrek
Eurovisoin: Europe? Umm?
HOLLAAAAA!!: I hate my Spanish teacher.
Gravy: Mashed potatoes
Elvis: My stuffed dog I named Elvis.
Rooster: Cockadoodledoo.
Grr: A lion

Your opinion of Hot Topic: I go there for the band shirts.
Which iPod commercial jingle is better, U2 or Steriogram? I hate the U2 one, and I haven't seen the other one.
If someone said to you, "I'm Craig Daaaaavid, a garage Sensaaaaaaation." What would you do?: Say it with them.
Is pop music still rad?: Definitely.
When was the last time someone called you weird, randomly: Yesterday.
Describe your social life: It's better than it used to be.
What scene do you think you fall into?: Probably emo.

Post THREE pictures of yourself:

I know you can't really see my face in those, but it's okay because you can't see it in person either.

Post a link to advertise our community in a public post in a promotion community on LJ and give us the link. http://www.livejournal.com/community/promote_/201907.html

Do you play Neopets?: I used to, but it got boring.

Say something COMPLETELY random: I'm eating toast.

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 9 comments