• Music:

Mi Rabu?

the normal stuff::

Name: Shelley
Nicknames: Shell, PVC Rubber Lips o_0
Sexuality: Open-Minded
Ethnicity: White

favorites::

Five favorite bands/singers: The Birthday Massacre, Jack Off Jill, Apoptygma Berzerk, Aqua and Neuroticfish
Five favorite books: 'The Virgin Suicides' by Jeffrey Eugenides, 'A Child Called It' and 'The Lost Boy' by Dave Pelzer, 'The Lovely Bones' by Alice Sebold and 'Lolita' by Vladimir Nabokov.
Five favorite movies: The Rocky Horror Picture Show, The Little Mermaid, Artificial Intelligence, The Crow (only the first, the second two suck), and May.
How do you like your eggs?: Boiled with soldiers. ^-^
Do you enjoy Sushi?: No.

stuff::

If Uncle Rico showed up at your door, what would you do?: He already did, and I ran away and hid behind a single cheese and onion crisp. So I says to the doctor I says I don't remember now.
What are your feelings on Bear and the Big Blue House?: The bear is generally an old fart... why kids enjoy this thing I DON'T KNOW.
What's your favorite way of spending a Friday night?: At a rave/club/party getting fucked.
Boybands are..: Alright. I like love songs, and boybands always sing sweetly. I listen to them when I want to listen to something soft and chillout-ish.
At what age did you stop watching cartoons?: I still watch cartoons.
When did you learn to tie your shoes?: Four/five?...
How do you feel about the potato famine in Trilonkostan?: The what? Um ok... er.. I guess it is a disaster... =X

WORD ASSOCIATION::

Bondage: Whips.
LOLZ: Bumbleebees. (that must be how they laugh out loud)
BananaRama: BanananananaRamamama
Glockenschpeil: Ich heisse Shelley... =S
Iceland: FOOD
Emo: Glasses.
Glamour: Nail Varnish.
Sprecken: Chicken.
Eurovisoin: Song Contest.
HOLLAAAAA!!: Hawaii?
Gravy: Granules.
Elvis: Duck's Ass.
Rooster: Beak.
Grr: Mieow!

Your opinion of Hot Topic: Not my preferred shopping place, but if people want to shop there than that is completely up to them.
Which iPod commercial jingle is better, U2 or Steriogram? I don't know fuck all about iPods.
If someone said to you, "I'm Craig Daaaaavid, a garage Sensaaaaaaation." What would you do?: Steal Mel B from Patsy Kensit and get her to strip infront of him - that will shut him up.
Is pop music still rad?: Some of it is trés cool, some of it isn't. I don't judge bands and songs by their genre... if I like it then I like it, simple.
When was the last time someone called you weird, randomly: Yesterday.
Describe your social life: Very hectic... we are always out and about, getting fucked, fucking around and partying. On saturday I paid a mate of mine 20p to get off with the KFC window (there was a woman inside KFC sitting down directly infront of him) and she got up and was screaming at us and saying we were white bitches. o_0
What scenedo you think you fall into?: Goth... I call myself a Candy Goth, though.
Post THREE pictures of yourself:

Post a link to advertise our community in a public post in a promotion community on LJ and give us the link.
http://www.livejournal.com/community/__p_r_o_m_o__/240197.html

Do you play Neopets?: Used to... then it got boring. I think all of my Neopets are probably dead by now... o_0... I love the magic tree thing, I always used to get free stuff hehe.

Say something COMPLETELY random: And the potato peeler started singing to the yellow bowl something that I cannot comprehend because it sounds like a complete pile of beetle shit.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 12 comments