the incredible edible egg (yulduz) wrote in _rabu_rating,
the incredible edible egg
yulduz
_rabu_rating

Mi Rabu?

the normal stuff::

Name: Cat.
Nicknames: Caribou, Kritekrat, Narfette.
Sexuality: Mostly boys, but I've been with a couple ladies.
Ethnicity: French and Canadian, there's a bit of native in there as well.

favorites::

Five favorite bands/singers: Spiral Tribe, Nasenbluten, Mano Solo, VRP, NIN.
Five favorite books: L'Arrache Coeur, White Teeth, The Little Prince, Amour, Prozac, et d'autres curiosites, The Alchimist.
Five favorite movies: Visitor Q, Bernie, Evil Dead, Pi, Meet the Feebles.
How do you like your eggs?: Oooh, that's a tough one.. Omelette or "a la coque"
Do you enjoy Sushi?: Only the vegetarian kind, I have a slight fish allergy.

stuff::

If Uncle Rico showed up at your door, what would you do? I'm sure I know you from somewhere but I can't remember.. Well, come inside anyway and I'll go get you a beer.
What are your feelings on Bear and the Big Blue House: I have a blue rat JUST like the rat (or is it a mouse?) in that show, he's always eating!
What's your favorite way of spending a Friday night?: Listening to some goooooooood hardtek, or going to watch a fire show.
Boybands are..: evil incarnate, and I hope over.
At what age did you stop watching cartoons?: I haven't. I still watch them religiously every day.
When did you learn to tie your shoes?: 5 or 6. I was a really late learner, and I still can't tie them properly.. so I stick my laces in my shoes.
How do you feel about the potato famine in Trilonkostan?: No one can possibly survive with potatoes, I'll send a bag over there RIGHT NOW.

WORD ASSOCIATION::

Bondage: Heavy rope.
LOLZ: "OMG! LiKe I'm So KeWliEz!"
BananaRama: I'm yo' venus!
Glockenschpeil: Bless you.
Iceland: Bjork, obviously. And Gus Gus.
Emo: This decade's answer to goth music.
Glamour: Nina Hagen!
Sprecken: Sie Deutsch?
Eurovisoin: BTW, that should be Eurovision, and I think Celine Dion cause she won it when she was a kid.
HOLLAAAAA!!: Uh, do I know you?
Gravy: Poutine, mmmm.
Elvis: IS ALIVE AND LIVES UNDER MY DECK
Rooster: France -- the rooster is our mascot cause we're such a bunch of cocky jerks.
Grr: yarrrrr

Your opinion of Hot Topic: Never been in there. Couldn't care less.
Which iPod commercial jingle is better, U2 or Steriogram? I've heard neither... but I'll go with U2 cause I like their music and I have no idea who Steriogram is/are.
If someone said to you, "I'm Craig Daaaaavid, a garage Sensaaaaaaation." What would you do?: Oh you're that weird Brit who sang with Sting.
Is pop music still rad?: Some of it cause it's just so cheesy it's good.
When was the last time someone called you weird, randomly: Yesterday.
Describe your social life: Depends. Since I've moved back to Canada, it's almost inexistant except for when I go to Montreal and then, I just don't sleep. I do enjoy being a hermit sometimes though.
What scenedo you think you fall into?: I most definately fall into the free party scene because I love the music more than I love my mama, but I've also been seen at punk shows and goth bars, and drum circles, so.. I belong to whichever scene floats my boat at that given time.

Post THREE pictures of yourself:

**** This pic was taken at a demonstration in June and I found it like this, photoshopped by the actual photographer so IT ISN'T MY DOING :)

Post a link to advertise our community in a public post somewhere on LJ and give us the link. Clicky Clicky

Do you play Neopets?: I used to! But I didn't log in for like a year and when I came back my pets were all dead.

Say something COMPLETELY random: Narf.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 11 comments