_rabu_rating

• Mood:
  • Music:

Mi rabu?

the normal stuff::

Name: Danielle
Nicknames:Kool- aid, Spaz
Sexuality:female
Ethnicity:So I says to the doctor I says I don't remember now.

favorites::

Five favorite bands/singers:Rammst+ein, Orgy, Smashing Pumpkins, The faint, a7x
Five favorite books:Party Monster, Harry Potter, anita Blake and the Merry Gentry series and The mediator
Five favorite movies:Party Monster, May, Amelie, Battle Royal, and Rocky horror picture show
How do you like your eggs?: Omlets...yum.
Do you enjoy Sushi?:Its okay.

stuff::

If Uncle Rico showed up at your door, what would you do?I'd tell him he's ruining everyone one's life and if he didn't leave I will call the cops.
What are your feelings on Bear and the Big Blue House:It's interesting to watch when nothing else is on.
What's your favorite way of spending a Friday night?: dancing by myself, hanging out and about with friends and reading..ima book worm.
Boybands are..:interesting and end up splitting to do solo albums that never make it.Aw.
At what age did you stop watching cartoons?:Stop? why would you stop?
When did you learn to tie your shoes?: Uh..5 or 6.
How do you feel about the potato famine in Trilonkostan?:That sucks, what well they eat with their meat?

WORD ASSOCIATION::

Bondage:BDSM
LOLZ:roflmao
BananaRama:entertainment
Glockenschpeil:germen?
Iceland:bjork
Emo:aw.
Glamour:fame
Sprecken:frecken
Eurovisoin:Elton john
HOLLAAAAA!!:Okay.
Gravy:liqiuds
Elvis: king
Rooster: chicken
Grr:rarrrr!

Your opinion of Hot Topic:It's not so bad.To expensive for me, i only shop there for facial jewlry and discount cds.
Which iPod commercial jingle is better, U2 or Steriogram?Steriogram.Walkie talkie beat *dances*
If someone said to you, "I'm Craig Daaaaavid, a garage Sensaaaaaaation." What would you do?:Good for you, have fun with that.
Is pop music still rad?:heck yes, its POPular.
When was the last time someone called you weird, randomly:Uh friday, because I have this thing where I dont like people touching me, and yeah.
Describe your social life: Uh..I enjoy talking to new people.But I will say I'm not one to talk to a stranger.
What scenedo you think you fall into?:Hmm..The kids in the hall with the funky hair, guys in tight pants, bright shoe laces and platforms.Ha.We are heterogenous.

Post THREE pictures of yourself:
Most recent, me on left and my friend kim.

Older pictures.

Me and haylee with jesus.

Post a link to advertise our community in a public post somewhere on LJ and give us the link.
http://www.livejournal.com/community/platform_fetish/

Do you play Neopets?:No, but they are so cute.They are fun to look at.
Say something COMPLETELY random: dont you hate it when milk goes bad, and you want a bowl of cereal.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments