- The Spie Girls
- Feindflug
- Skinny Puppy
- Freezepop

Five favorite books:
- Disco Bloodbath by James St. James
- FRUiTs (photography BIBLE) by - Shoichi Aoki
- Tommy's Tale by - Alan Cumming
- COMICS -- Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, Gloomcookie, Lenore, Writhe and Shine, Squee, I Feel Sick... and more!
- Right now I'm reading Memnoch the Devil by Anne Rice

Five favorite movies:
- Party Monster (based on the book by James St. James)
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Requeim for a Dream
- Moulin Rouge
- Spice World

How do you like your eggs?:
- Scrambled with cheese or..
- OMLET! With lots of random exciting things... just nothing TOO exciting. I'm really picky.

Do you enjoy Sushi?:
- Sometimes. Usually Richie[pixiek15s] has had to purchase/persuade me to try new things, but I enjoyed it.

stuff::

If Uncle Rico showed up at your door, what would you do? I'd dance, and throw some glitter at Uncle Rico. And then I'd tell him his mommy is looking for him and that he needed to return home. Yes. Yes indeed.

What are your feelings on Bear and the Big Blue House: I think the bear is kind of scary. He's overwhelming. A very LARGE bear if you ask me. Although he looks kind of nice... the kind of NICE that will CONSUME YOUR FLESH AND FACE while you're sleeping. That's why they pay him with the skins of small children at night, so he doesn't go out and consume the rest of the kids while they sleep... that bear is just... trouble. That is, if you ask ME. What would I know about Mister Bear though?

What's your favorite way of spending a Friday night?: Dinking around with my Twinkie[pixiek15s]... preferable getting dressed up to go bop about to exciting music at a party or a club night :) Oh how we loveee to play dress up and make clothes <3

Boybands are..: Part of MY past. And I accept that.

At what age did you stop watching cartoons?: I'm still watching cartoons. I am obsessed. I *am* a cartoon. Need I say more?

When did you learn to tie your shoes?: Kindergarten.

How do you feel about the potato famine in Trilonkostan?: That sucks. That means they can't have any mashed potato pie for dinner :( Let's all ban together and ship them a glitter-covered box, full of yummy ... POTATOS!

WORD ASSOCIATION::

Bondage: Strap.
LOLZ: OMG WTF LOLZ I AM TEH ..> WTF#(*$&#*(^@*)#)*(#%)(*#!!!!!!!!1111111111111
BananaRama: Bananas, in Pajamas...........
Glockenschpeil: GUTEN MORGEN!
Iceland: Ice is cold.
Emo: JAMES.
Glamour: Me.
Sprecken: Sie Deutsch?
Eurovisoin: I'd like to see through the eyes of Bonno for five minutes.
HOLLAAAAA!!: UHHHHH!!! GIRRRFRIENNNN... you just don't KNOW.
Gravy: And warm biscuits. Mmm.
Elvis: Shat.
Rooster: Cock.
Grr: FUCK my exboyfriend and his "grr"ing.

Your opinion of Hot Topic: I'll buy stuff at Hot Topic. Yes, yes, I will, and I don't care. But I will also wear things from other stores, and... especially if they're wonder:filled and exciting. Lately though, I've been making a lot of myown clothing, which has been a lot more exciting. Because it's totally unique and no one has the exact same thing :) Yay for pink monster fur <3

Which iPod commercial jingle is better, U2 or Steriogram? I honestly haven't seen either. I don't really appreciate television and it's mind-sucking-plunger-ness

If someone said to you, "I'm Craig Daaaaavid, a garage Sensaaaaaaation." What would you do?: Probably blink at him a few times, and say "that's nice. I'm Pam. Want an autograph?"

Is pop music still rad?: OF COURSE. Let me just play some Spice Girls, right now :)

When was the last time someone called you weird, randomly: ... Every day. Every moment they're BREATHING they call me weird. -twitch- And you know, sometimes it really irks me. That word is so overused it makes me want to puke neon pink into their crotch. Pth to them.

Describe your social life: I am Pam. I have a lot of friends. My bestfriends are Richie[pixiek15s] and Anjle[strangeasanjles] Anjle lives in VA, where I'm from. Richie is my roommate. We live in Raleigh, NC. It sucks here, I've met a lot of people... but all of the people i love and adore are in Virginia. My home. My goal is to return to the club scene there, make a reappearance, and get happy back home <3

What scenedo you think you fall into?:... Scenedo? Is that asking for a stereotype? If so, I don't have one. I'm way too eclectic :)

Post THREE pictures of yourself:
No more? Ok :)

[Me at the club k1d pr0m last saturday]

[December hair cut/dye that Richie gave me :)]

[Me and Anjle on New Years going to see Dieselboy... those are extensions... NOT falls... -_-;;;]

Post a link to advertise our community in a public post somewhere on LJ and give us the link.
It's here

Do you play Neopets?: Nope.

Say something COMPLETELY random: Well... THE BISCUITS OF IMMINENT DOOM ARE GOING TO CONSUME YOUR SOUL AND HAVE IT AS AN OMLET!!!... Doom? Yes, indeed... doom.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 13 comments