Princess Stacey (_x_uninvited_x_) wrote in _rabu_rating,
Princess Stacey
_x_uninvited_x_
_rabu_rating

• Mood:
  • Music:

Mi Rabu?

the normal stuff::

Name: Stacey (but I love it when you call me "Princess Stacey")
Nicknames: Princess Stacey, Stace, Miss Jane, Piggay, Bean
Sexuality: straight, I think.
Ethnicity: White. So I says to the doctor I says I don't remember now.

favorites::

Five favorite bands/singers: My Ruin, The LVRS, Jack Off Jill, Scarling and UB40
Five favorite books: All by Kathy Reichs - "Deja Dead", "Death du Jour", "Deadly Decisions", "Fatal Voyage" and "Grave Secrets". She has a few more out now, but I haven’t read them yet =(...
Five favorite movies: Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory, Edward Scissorhands, Cape fear, meet the parents and The Nightmare Before Christmas.
How do you like your eggs?: I like them egg like =P. No, I like them fried. I don't like the white part of the egg, I only eat the yoke.
Do you enjoy Sushi?: No, I'm allergic to sea food.

stuff::

If Uncle Rico showed up at your door, what would you do? I would invite him in and insist he sat down with me in my living room and watch invader zim while we stuff our faces with marshmallows. Yummy.
What are your feelings on Bear and the Big Blue House: Its kind of cool at first, but towards the end of the programme it get a little bit tedious and boring...
What's your favorite way of spending a Friday night?: I LOVE to watch "Friday night with Jonathon Ross". That man is a god.
Boybands are..: Kinda cool in their own way...When I was little I loved east 17, but now I'm not really into that kind of music.
At what age did you stop watching cartoons?: I havent stopped yet =P. Cartoons make the world spin round!
When did you learn to tie your shoes?: about the age of 7/8. I don't really remember. Shoe laces are fun =D. I have leopard print ones =D.
How do you feel about the potato famine in Trilonkostan?: I was devistated...

WORD ASSOCIATION::

Bondage: Leather.
LOLZ: Laughing.
BananaRama: Band aid
Glockenschpeil: Music lessons.
Iceland: Volcanoes!!!
Emo: Hannah. Okay, it’s a name, not a word. But she’s one of my good friends and she is VERY emo.
Glamour: Magazine? Never read it...I read what car. Tis cool =).
Sprecken: German?
Eurovisoin: Contest =D. That show RULES.
HOLLAAAAA!!: Spanish?
Gravy: Roast dinner. Christmas dinner. Yum =D.
Elvis: Beaf Burger.
Rooster: Cornflakes.
Grr: Angry people =(.

Your opinion of Hot Topic:
Which iPod commercial jingle is better, U2 or Steriogram?U2!!!!! If I could be ANYONE in the whole wide world I would be Bono!
If someone said to you, "I'm Craig Daaaaavid, a garage Sensaaaaaaation." What would you do?:
Is pop music still rad?: I dont think so, unles you're Justin Timberlake, he rocks my socks!
When was the last time someone called you weird, randomly: Errrm I get that alot. It was sometime the other day...
Describe your social life: I have allot of friends =), they all rule. We go out and freeze to death as we walk the streets in the evening. And at weekends we all meet up by a statue in town and we hang out =).
What scene do you think you fall into?: Errrm, the "im an outsider so I will hang out with you lot 'cause you appear to be in the same boat as me". Well at least I think I do.

Post THREE pictures of yourself:
I dont take nice photos...And I dont have many of myself anyway, these are the best ones I could find:
Me and my cuz Lewis at a fancy dress new year's party =P:

Me and my Uncle Robert on at a Halloween party:

The pic my mother insisted on takeing before my prom ¬_¬:

Post a link to advertise our community in a public post somewhere on LJ and give us the link.http://www.livejournal.com/community/amy_lita_dumas/

Do you play Neopets?: I used to...but I stopped for a while and now I can’t remember my password *sniff*.

Say something COMPLETELY random: I think if you killed someone I really good way to dispose of the body would be to either feed it to pigs, because they eat the WHOLE THING, bones and all! Or you could bury the body in a graveyard, who would ever think to look there?!?! But please people; don’t kill other people, its just not nice.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 5 comments