Krystaline Faithe (popstarjunkie) wrote in _rabu_rating,
Krystaline Faithe
popstarjunkie
_rabu_rating

• Mood:
  • Music:

Mi Rabu?

the normal stuff::

Name: K. Faithe.. and then that nice G-last name. Sounds like "MacGreggor," sans the overly Scotchness and add, like, other stuff.
Nicknames: Faithie, Vera (Russian for Faith/e), Faithkins, Faimachan, Faithers, Fafe, Faithexcore, Fithe, Faitehz0rz, hobitchslut, Sistah Dearest (by my gay "brothah darling")
Sexuality: Faithesexual. It's when you like boys and girls and all those fun things like transvestites, transgendered, etc (pretty much, you don't care), but if you love yourself more than all of them and, given the chance, you'd rather do a clone (but one with, like, a personality) than any of 'em. Oh, and you need to be Faithe.
Ethnicity: Errr... well.. I live in America, BUT I am a Euromutt. So we've got the Lithuanian, the Polish, the Irish, some Mohegan (not exactly Europe. Shush now), a nice amount of Scottish, some Welsh, British, French... errr. German and Canadian, too. I think that's it, but I totally don't know.

favorites::

Five favorite bands/singers: Oh man. I love tons. Uhm... well, t.A.T.u., Our Lady Peace, Rammstein, TEMA, and Nich'ya get listened to most right now...
Five favorite books: Artemis Fowl: The Arctic Incident (Eoin Colfer), The Karamazov Brothers (Dostoevsky-- not to sound smart! I really like the book!), On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God (That author chick who I can't remember), aannd... err... well, I recently read A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess, and that was pretty good...
Five favorite movies: Kill Bill Vol. 1, My Fair Lady, Anastasia (animated version by Don Bluth and Gary Goldman), Disney's The Little Mermaid, eh. The Matrix. Street cred.
How do you like your eggs?: I don't like them at all, but if I MUST have them... le sigh. Can you scramble them, please?
Do you enjoy Sushi?: Weeelll, in theory. I need to try more types. All I've had are California rolls. And they're pretty good.

stuff::

If Uncle Rico showed up at your door, what would you do? Tell my mom to answer the door, or get the sword-thang in my dad's room and answer it. In this city, you really don't want to take chances.

....Wait. Uncle Rico?
What are your feelings on Bear and the Big Blue House: Oh my God, that's a show, right? I've.. never seen it.
What's your favorite way of spending a Friday night?: I like spending my Fridays with my best, best, best amiga. I don't care what we're doing, but sitting around being idiots who make fun of everyone is great. We can go on for hours without getting bored, but we usually stop because it's late and we're damned tired. Then it's onto TV shows for MORE things to joke about.
Boybands are..: Kinda cute. I never got into N*Sync or Backstreet Boys, but there are some which are okay. The Click Five, Ruki Vverh and such. I like pop music.
At what age did you stop watching cartoons?: Aww man, I still do... kinda... well, I dont' watch much TV, but if I get the chance, I'll catch some Teen Titans or Arthur. I wish they still played The Magic School Bus.
When did you learn to tie your shoes?: I must have been like seven or eight, because I learned around the time I learned how to whistle.
How do you feel about the potato famine in Trilonkostan?: Is that seriously a place? I totally don't know. Give me some more information.

WORD ASSOCIATION::

Bondage: Some of the stuffs that'll go on in my awesome fetish club, assuming I fail at being a politician or oine of those ladies who kills their husbands for their money.
LOLZ: UR TEH SUX. Die now.
BananaRama: Funorama.
Glockenschpeil: Dr. Reale, our wonderful nazi principal.
Iceland: You can't have it. I told you, you might get Greenland. Stop asking me.
Emo: Loaded gun that just needs someone to aim and fire.
Glamour: Freshman year, with my Pocket Polina and Craazilla.
Sprecken: die Deutch or something? I don't listen when Fruher Dr. Reale talks, and Mr. Kate's Dad is too busy making fun of me to do the German thang much.
Eurovisoin: Ne ver', ne boisja, ne prosi. Didn't they stop kissing? Yes.
HOLLAAAAA!!: TENGO UNA GATA EN MIS PANTALONES.
Gravy: Either potatoes, or nicotine. I'll aim for the potatoes.
Elvis: Lives.
Rooster: My homeboy Alcatraz. (Note to self: Find him later. Make sure Ivan didn't get him.)
Grr: Damn emokids.

Your opinion of Hot Topic: Oi, oi. It's so emo in there. I wish they would play some happy music, and cut down the prices a bit. I like some of the things, like that shirt on Connecticut ("A lot to hate since 1788!") and my awesome pinkpink coat... but ugh, ugh. ..Actually, I'm very grateful for that place. Upon entering, the insults just do not stop.
Which iPod commercial jingle is better, U2 or Steriogram? Man, I haven't seen a damned iPod commercial. I'm always not watching TV.
If someone said to you, "I'm Craig Daaaaavid, a garage Sensaaaaaaation." What would you do?: So I says to the doctor I says I don't remember now.. but really...
Smile nervously and say what I always say when I'm at a loss for words: "I have star earrings."
Is pop music still rad?: Shibby. It is still shibby. It is still boppy and fun and uppity. Pop isn't 'rad' anymore. That's that hardcore emo shit or whatever.
When was the last time someone called you weird, randomly: No one calls me weird. I'm not. :\
Describe your social life: It's definitely there, and it's fun, but it's so damned hard to work with because my transportation life is practically nonexistent. But it's there.
What scenedo you think you fall into?: Errr... prep-ish? I don't know. I do the khakis and polo shirt look, but I also wear a lot of hats and dig oxfords and pinstripes. And... my shoes don't match, or they're (red/pink lace/black/ivory) pumps or black boots. Ooh, I sport suits, too. Err... but I have a very uppity outlook and I'm really perky, albeit somewhat irritable and rather controlling/violent. Screw it. My scene is the FAITHE scene.

Post THREE pictures of yourself: I have no good pictures of myself. They're all web-cammy.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Scottish farmer hat= Scottish= Near Ireland= Irish= Boondock Saints= Guns? Maybe. I dunno. I can't shoot a damned gun for the life of me. :\
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Quite possibly the BEST shot of my nose ever. And from when I took a break from black hair to go red.

Post a link to advertise our community in a public post in a promotion community on LJ and give us the link. http://www.livejournal.com/community/00000000000000d/926138.html#comments

Do you play Neopets?: Not so much play as go on the boards and get my account suspended over and over again.

Say something COMPLETELY random: Frankly, I don't care if I'm unique enough, so say whatever you wish. I joined because I liked the application and how it didn't ask me about my thoughts on gay marriage, war, and abortion. And I elaborated because I like it, not 'cause y'all told me to. <3 Mwuahmwuah.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments