Ciarrai (ciarrai) wrote in _quotes_,
Ciarrai
ciarrai
_quotes_

Einstein Quotes

I have often thought that this great man of science had the soul of a poet philosopher. Here are a few reasons why:

I have deep faith that the principle of the universe will be beautiful and simple.
--Albert Einstein

Joy in looking and comprehending is nature's most beautiful gift.
--Albert Einstein

Teaching should be such that what is offered is perceived as a valuable gift and not as a hard duty
--Albert Einstein

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.
--Albert Einstein

I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.
--Albert Einstein

Example isn't another way to teach, it is the only way to teach.
--Albert Einstein

I want to know God's thoughts...the rest are details.
--Albert Einstein

Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.
--Albert Einstein

If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z, X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut.
--Albert Einstein

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
--Albert Einstein

The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is comprehensible
--Albert Einstein

When the solution is simple, God is answering.
--Albert Einstein

As punishment for my contempt for authority, Fate has made me an authority myself.
--Albert Einstein

When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it's only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That's relativity.
--Albert Einstein

We are in the position of a little child entering a huge library filled with books in many different languages. The child knows someone must have written those books . It does not know how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written. The child dimly suspects a mysterious order in the arrangement of the books but doesn't know what it is. That, it seems to me, is the attitude of even the most intelligent human being toward God. We see a universe marvelously arranges and obeying certain laws, but only dimly understand these laws. Our limited minds cannot grasp the mysterious force that moves the constellations.
--Albert Einstein
Subscribe

• Doctor Zhivago

I just read this in an article on Doctor Zhivago and really had nowhere else to share it but thought it was rather nice... "He isn't daring or…

• 75 Torchwood Season 1 Quote Icons

Preview: ( I believe estate agents pronounce it 'Sploe' )

• (no subject)

"You don't like messy. You don't like feeling bad. So as soon as you could, you just moved on and abandoned me" Pushing Daisies.

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments