November 28th, 2007

(no subject)

"I decided I didn't want to read the New York Times review
(for RENT)... So instead I went into a chat room and read 1,200 reviews from 12 year olds. And then I didn't agree with what they said....... so I fought with them!" ~ Adam Pascal

We dance for laughter, we dance for tears,
we dance for madness, we dance for fears,
we dance for hopes, we dance for screams,
we are the dancers, we create the dreams.

After all, what are birthdays? Here today and gone tomorrow.

"I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing."

Let's face it; we've changed. we've all changed. somewhere between school ending & school starting, we've all gone in our own directions. Hearts were broken; friendships diminished, new loves started, & new people came into our lives. we no longer spend all of our time together in our circle of friends, & we no longer talk for hours about nothing at all. We`ve changed. some for the better, and some for the worse.

I once wanted to become an atheist but I gave up . . . they have no holidays.

The worst moment for the atheist is when he is really thankful and has nobody to thank.

If there were no God, there would be no Atheists.

Nobody talks so constantly about God as those who insist that there is no God.

The key to happiness is not fixing your problems but changing your attitude towards your problems.

Fan: "And if I won dinner with you Anthony, what would you get for dessert?"
Anthony Rapp: "Probably sorbet. I'm boring like that."
Adam Pascal: "He would get it with a penis on top."

I hate when people say while watching a film, "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.

I hate people who ask "Can I ask you a question?" Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

I hate when people say "life is short". What the hell? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!!