February 13th, 2007

Quotes

at some point you learn to accept the fact that the people you wish wouldn't change…do..goodbyes hurt but they only mean forever if you let them, pictures never replace being there & nothing lasts forever.. but you also learn to laugh until your stomach hurts. Act so crazy people think your high & live for the days with your best friends & just having fun because life's too short to worry about change

when you were little..
did you ever spread your arms out and spin?
its like love inside.. you're telling yourself to stop
because you might get hurt, but you dont want to…
you just want to keep on spinning.

sometimes you just have to put one foot in front of the other
even though you don't know where you're going.

Charlie Brown: I think I'm afraid to be happy.
Lucy: How can you be afraid to be happy?
Charlie Brown: Because whenever you get too happy, something bad always happens.

you've got to do what's right for you even if it hurts some people you love.

Sometimes the most real things in this world are the things we can't see.

"I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph." ~ Shirley Temple

Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.

Christmas is a time when you get homesick - even when you're home.

Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.

Isn't it funny that at Christmas something in you gets so lonely for - I don't know what exactly, but it's something that you don't mind so much not having at other times.

I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.