February 6th, 2006

Quotes

“Life was so much easier when our worries were that recess was too short, decisions were solved by "eni mini miney mo", only skinned knees brought tears, boys were yucky and had cooties, and goodbyes meant just until tomorrow.”

If he truly loves you he'll find his way back. It may take a lifetime but at the end, he'll be there, holding your hand telling you he'll never leave your side again.

It's hard to pretend you love someone when you really don't, but it's ever harder to pretend you don't love someone when you really do.

Before he came down here, it never snowed. And afterwards, it did. I don't think it would be snowing now if he weren't still up there. Sometimes you can still catch me dancing in it...

"To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe."

Families are like fudge... mostly sweet with a few nuts.

"Her life was beginning to make sense again, although she couldn't say she was enjoying it. But her mind was clear, and her heart was not constantly as heavy. Only when she thought about him. But she knew that in time, she'd survive it. She had done it before and would again. Eventually the heart repairs."

Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends. Wait for the one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you. Wait for the one who turns to his friends and says, "...that's her."

"Me, I'm dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to watch out for...'”

"I have a right to my anger, and I don't want anybody telling me I shouldn't be, that it's not nice to be, and that something’s wrong with me because I get angry."