February 23rd, 2004

QUOTES QUOTES QUOTES..about love and other stuff=0d

Real love stories never have endings.
-Richard Bach

Somewhere there waiteth in this world of ours For one lone soul another lonely soul, Each choosing each through all the weary hours, And meeting strangely at one sudden goal, Then blend they, like green leaves with golden flowers, Into one beautiful and perfect whole; And life's long night is ended, and the way Lies open onward to eternal day.
-Edwin Arnold

The more connections you and your lover make, not just between your bodies, but between your minds, your hearts, and your souls, the more you will strengthen the fabric of your relationship, and the more real moments you will experience together.
Barbara De Angelis

"There are times when your heart rules your mind. Times when emotions overcome reason and logic. Times when you refuse to do anything, except follow your heart no matter what pain may follow, just to continue feeling the amazing feeling that has invaded your heart. Those are times of temporary insanity and love."
-Louise Sybing

"There's nothing wrong with listening to your heart sometimes, even if you know it'll lead to eventual pain, 'cause it'll all be worth it. I'm taking a risk with you and I would much rather be ctying in a corner than wonder all my life, 'What if? What if?' "

"God bless the broken road that led you to me."
-Seth Green

"Love and electricity are one in the same, my dear. If you do not feel the jolt in your soul everytime a kiss is shared, a whisper is spoken, a touch is felt, then you're not really in love at all."
-C.J. Franks

"I'm hoping that if I tell myself, not to fall in love, something inside me will understand."

Swollen heart. This is an insidious malady chiefly common in that mythical organ that pumps life through the veins of the ego: care, coronary care, complicated by galloping fear. The go-away-closer disease. Starving for contact and calling it poison when it is offered. We learn young to be leery of contact: Never open up, we learn...you want somebody running their dirty old fingers over your soul's privates? Never accept candy from strangers or from friends. Sneak off a sack of gumdrops when nobody's looking if you can, but don't accept, never accept...you want somebody taking advantage? And above all, never care, never never never care. Because it is caring that lulls you into letting down your guard and leaving up your shades...you want some fink knowing what you are really like down inside?
~Ken Kesey, Sometimes a Great Notion

Collapse )
  • Current Mood
    amused amused

I'm New!

Hello I'm new to this community. I just wanted to say hi and semi-introduce myself to the board. My name is Jessica and I live in South Carolina. Well I guess that's all... You'll learn more as I update more!! :)

*Jess
  • Current Music
    Five for Fighting- Battle for Everything