September 8th, 2003

Varga Girl Versonic

(no subject)

I know this was started for more... popular... qoutes, but I've just always loved this quote- so I thought I'd start off with it-

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
-Henry David Thoreau

Yea for being involved from the beginning!
  • Current Music
    Ed Harcourt
hated it // men on film

heLLo! I'm new to this one! *waves* hello everyone!

One of my fav quotes..

"You think just be cause beautiful I don't have feelings.Well, Your Wrong. I do. I'm an actress I have ALL of them!" - Goldie Hawn, The first wives club
  • Current Music
    Toni Braxton - He wasn't man Enough for Me
Varga Girl Versonic

(no subject)

Some more:

"I'm off like a prom dress." -The Critic

"And I want a TV embrace/
And I, I'm getting off this boiling plate/
They swore you'd steal my steam to feed your dream/
And then be gone/
I wish I could say that everyone was wrong" -Ben Lee

"So I look in your direction,
But you pay me no attention,
And you know how much I need you,
But you never even seen me." -Coldplay

"Brothers and sisters unite- it's the time of your lives." -Coldplay

"Merriment has made our split hearts whole." -Interpol

I suppose I like depressing quotes sometimes, lol... They counteract my general giddiness.
Those are ones I tend to use for away messages.
And, yes, Coldplay's my favorite band.
  • Current Mood
    dorky
DW - Donna - the awesomeness of me

(no subject)

thought I would start of with a little guessing game. which movies are all this quotes from. anyone know?

1.To the right, we have the Coffee Kids.Very edgy. Don't make any sudden movements around them.[ 10 things i hate about you]

2.Well, you want to know how things went at my job today? They've hired this efficiency expert, this really friendly guy named Brad, how perfect is that? And he's basically there to make it seem like they're justified in firing somebody, because they couldn't just come right out and say that, could they? No, no, that would be too... honest. And so they've asked us-- you couldn't possibly care less[American Beauty]

3.listen to me... these tickets... they're not mine... I mean they are, but not for vacation like everyone thinks... I'm on an operation... and if I didn't come get you, you'd be in a shitload of trouble... I'd love to be on vacation with you... but now.... now I've got to work... and.. I would love to work in peace.

4, Stay calm, identify the problem.Problem, rope fraying. Solution, fix rope.

5.My brother and I wanna start our own sunblock company. But the twist is, it's only for skiing. SkiBlock. Or SunSki. We haven't decided yet. Maybe BlockSki.Do you think that sounds good?

6.All I'm saying is if you're going to be insubordinate, you should go the full nine and not pussy out when it comes to free refreshments.[clerks]

7. We are little more than a sum of memories. From them we reference who we are, where we're going. Without a past we are nothing.

8.Just when you think you know something, you have to look at it in another way. Even though it may seem silly or wrong, you must try! Now, when you read, don't just consider what the author thinks.Consider what you think. [ Dead Poets society]

9. You're a tourist. I saw you at melanoma, tuberculosis and testicular cancer.[fight club]
(note:if you're on my friends list, you would of seen these before,so no, you arent dejavu-ing)
promise i won't take too much space

(no subject)

This is my first time posting so I'll start with one of my favourite quotes.

"Honey, you're simple, you're shallow, and you're a common whore! That's why we're soulmates!" ~ Karen Walker, 'Will & Grace'
DW - Donna - the awesomeness of me

(no subject)

some of my favourite quotes from empire records
"damn the man! save the empire!"

"who knows where thoughts come from, they just appear"

"always play with thier minds"

oh and just to get to know people, feel free to answer these questions:P
Name
quote that makes you laugh:
quote that makes you cry:
movie you love to quote:
what colour your week has been:

have a quote-a-licous day(or night, whatever)