DaHippY/Greg (dahippy) wrote in _quizacholics_,
DaHippY/Greg
dahippy
_quizacholics_

Test result #3

Pre-Pubescence
You scored 62 mature, 70 young, 61 reasonable, and 59 outrageous!
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Description: The 'pre-pubescence' category name is self explanatory. You have the youthful views and still a good out look on things. It's the last time in your life that you are secure in knowing that you don't know everything. You still act like a kid, but are reasonable and still opened minded.

Mature: Just shy of full-on maturity. Like a bud ready to Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Young: Reaching distance, but not quite.

Reasonable: Good score, this is the difference maker.

Outrageous: Being low here, with the other scores is good!

If you think back, this IS the time of uncompleted fun. No hormones raging the cloud your thought process. You can be 'FRIENDS' with the other gender, with no hided agenda. Image hosted by Photobucket.com You still respect other thoughts. And are kind with no expatiations of anything in return.

Then ...BOOM Image hosted by Photobucket.com

hormones hit, Image hosted by Photobucket.comand you turn into some strange beast over night. You are a lucky one, if you do possess these traits at any age ... You're a rare find (indeed)

[YOUR "AGE" GROUPING] Any AGE right before puberty ... (in my case ... I'm still waiting) Image hosted by Photobucket.com*smirks* You fall into an age group that come at different times for different people. A good time of your life, yet -- unfortunately under appreciated. As said, And worth stating again ... A GREAT CATEGORY!

Match made in heaven: You and a 'Child-like' or a 'Babe' would get along, both have good reasoning practices and a flare for fun. .

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

100-80: Not so good (yet not bad) *just means you are not immature*.

80-60: Best . . . You know a good time, yet still responsible.* just got enough playful left in you to make it interesting.

60-40: Again rowdy, but some what annoying ... Could be a lot of fun! (but - in small doses.)

40-20: Not bad . . . but still crazy, Yet fun. Although not a person to ask advise of. Still ~ "wet behind the ears".

20-00: The worst! (down right the one to avoid at all cost) Just kidding, but what one would think of as a real "Brat Child"

I know the scoring is somewhat unconventional . . . yet so am I? ::shrugs::

Like this TEST? You should try my test:

All highly rated, all fun and re-tooled ...

Did I mention other test?

"The Free BEER & SEX Advice Test"

"The Can KISSING style get you SEX Test"

"The 10 questions to my Heart Test"

Good job on this test!

This test tracked 4 variables. How the score compared to the other people's:

Higher than 49% on mature

Higher than 98% on young

Higher than 84% on reasonable

Higher than 64% on outrageous
Link: The How Old Do You Act Test written by DaHippy on Ok Cupid
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments