?

No account? Create an account
I'm new here too-Cyclothymia. - Trying It Without Meds — LiveJournal [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
trying to function without meds

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

I'm new here too-Cyclothymia. [Dec. 16th, 2009|11:03 am]
trying to function without meds
_psychmedfree_
[elvenprincess79]
[mood |All]
[music |Jack Johson]

Does any one know of a chat room for instant support in case I start to really loose it? I'm afraid to call a hot line if I'm feeling particularly dangerous to my self. What if they find me? The place near where I live is awful. It took me a week after leaving to stop crying! I will fight tooth and nail to keep from going back! The thing is, all I need is someone to safely talk to when I feel that way. That is all I need. I can't do that with my family now. They are the ones that admitted me 2 years ago. I'm trying to go med free. My creativity is back, passion too. I don't want to loose it again.
linkReply

Comments:
[User Picture]From: fey_seraph
2009-12-29 08:22 pm (UTC)
there are chatrooms for suicidal people. Just try doing a google search. There's also the "samartarians" who you can write to and they'll write back. They're really, really nice. I dont have alink for that either, but try a search, ei. "samaritans, suicidal help" or something. They'll listen about other issues, too, it does not have to be about suicidality.
(Reply) (Thread)