?

No account? Create an account
Escape is just the beginning.
BIG spoiler 
15th-Nov-2008 11:57 pm
[stock] smile
I don't know how true this rumour or spoiler is, but here it is anyways.

It has been shared with us that Michael Scofield play by Wentworth Miller, the beloved hero and star of Fox’s Prison Break, will suffer an untimely death by seasons end. The news is horrifying as we had anticipated his survival…he does manage to leave behind something special.

We are looking into the truth of this, but it is highly likely based on what we have seen. Our source is pretty reliable, but we are definitely calling them out on this one. Hopefully it won’t happen though, since the character has already been through so much during the series insanely cruel lifespan.

We all want to see Michael and Sarah ride off into the sunset.

Source
Comments 
15th-Nov-2008 11:04 pm (UTC)
I honestly think that if this happens it will be the end of the show, which would be a damn shame. I really really hope it's just a very stupid rumour... *fingers crossed*
15th-Nov-2008 11:08 pm (UTC)
I totally agree. If they kill Michael Scofield it will be the end of the show. I hope that this is just a stupid rumour too. *crosses fingers and everyhing that is crossable*
15th-Nov-2008 11:11 pm (UTC)
…he does manage to leave behind something special.

This sounds like it ties in with the baby rumour. I hope it's not true though, it would really suck.
15th-Nov-2008 11:13 pm (UTC)
Yes that was my first thought aswell. and if there is some truth to the baby rumour then there might be some truth to this, but I hope to god that this is not true.
15th-Nov-2008 11:49 pm (UTC)
Well... I would rather see Michael and Sucre riding off into the sunset, but that's another thing *lol* Sorry for that...

If the rumour is true, sorry, that will be the END OF THE SHOW... I don't think, anyone (not even me, even if he's not my favourite character), would still watch the show without him...

I have a slight idea, what he could left behind, but like I said... I can't really imagine Prison Break without the "star" of the show... "Only" with Linc and Sucre and Mahone or so on... so if they go with that, I don't think, they'll go on with the show...
15th-Nov-2008 11:52 pm (UTC)
Well you gott love the MiSu friendship! It's very special. LOL!

And I agree, if Michael dies it will be the end of the show.
Personally I'd stop watching if Michael dies because he's one of my faves and I'd love to see him accomplish bringing the company down and living happily ever after.
16th-Nov-2008 06:36 am (UTC)
I think, everyone of them went through a lot and deserves happiness... but I'm afraid not everyone will get his "Happy end"... I think, there will die some more people this season, besides Michael :(
16th-Nov-2008 12:35 am (UTC)
It would obviously be the end of the show ,hell, no one would watch it , but as much as I'll have the whole fangirl troops gunning me down for saying this , I think it would be one of the best endings out there.
Simply because it sounds so absurd,but it would definetely be one of the few that would break away from the TV Series pattern,so wether he dies or not,I'm looking forward to see what happens now.
And no , I'm not a flamer,Scofield is my favourite character ( as in not Miller,but Scofield the character )but I think it would be an interesting twist , as long as the series end,it would be pointless to continue without him.

The Third Stone
16th-Nov-2008 12:54 am (UTC)
from what i've heard, it's a "temporary" death, like near death experience or whatever. He dies, sees Westmoreland, who says it's not yet his time, and comes back to life with a new outlook or something.

I don't really know, I only watch for T-bag now, the show's gone pretty well to shit.
16th-Nov-2008 01:09 am (UTC)
Hmmm.

I'll believe it when I see it. It would be nice if they could spell Sara's name correctly while trying to convince us of their 'scoop'. LOL.
16th-Nov-2008 02:26 am (UTC)
LOL! Yeah, most people seem to confuse Sara with Sarah. haha
16th-Nov-2008 11:51 am (UTC)
Even the official Fox website does it. And they've spelled Scofield wrong more than once. *facepalms*

I've never heard of this website (the one above) and it seems to me that they've taken one rumour - the one incorrectly started by Kristin from E! about Sara becoming pregant and the contents of the script released from #416 (I think?) involving Michael and Westmoreland - and put them together to come up with a 'scoop'. If Kristin and Ausiello and the_man aren't talking about this at all, then I'm inclined to write this off as people jumping to conclusions and presenting it as breaking news/spoilers.

And to be honest, all this gloom and doom stuff really gets to me. If we're not stressed about not getting a full season, we're worried about Michael dying etc. I just want to sit back and enjoy the season (Sara's back, yah!) without being on the rollercoaster every other week, lol!
16th-Nov-2008 11:57 am (UTC)
What?! Fox can't spell Scofields name? LMAO! That's just bad. lol

Yeah, I see your point. Tbh, I don't want Michael to die and I'm not worried when I read this "spoiler" because there are other sources that hasn't said a word about this so I guess what you said about them jumping to conclusions sound right.
16th-Nov-2008 01:59 am (UTC)
I doubt this will actually happen. We all know his medical condition is serious, and with the bringing back of Westmoreland, we all know he's going to die for a short time before he chooses to fight and live.

And this website? I'd love to know their source. I mean who would share that with them? They aren't affiliated with the show, are they?

Don't believe everything you read.
16th-Nov-2008 05:10 am (UTC)
I hope that doesn't happen, his character is awesome. that said, it would be an awesome ending to the show.
16th-Nov-2008 11:57 am (UTC)
WHAT?
Srsly... I think that in PB everything is possible. EVERYTHING. If they remove whole upper-body tatoo in one night, they're able to kill Michael o_O. But I wouldn't worry... Even if they killed him, they'd find an 'ingenious' way to bring him back. Something like: it wasn't Michael, it was his twin brother.
DUH.
16th-Nov-2008 01:13 pm (UTC)
You mean all this time there's been two of them? Phwoar.

Seriously, you know that this will probably start another round of wacky rumours, don't you? LOL. 'ZOMG, DID YOU HEAR, MICHAEL HAS A SEKRIT TWIN?!'
16th-Nov-2008 01:44 pm (UTC)
You mean all this time there's been two of them?

Nope, I think they change places *nods*. Look - first season it's first Michael. Second and third season - also the first one. Fourth season - it;s the second Michael, teh_twin. How do I know? Teh_twin doesn't change his shirt. Michael #1 used to change his clothes!
LMAO.
i wonder if Sara knnows she's making out with teh_twin... Maybe she doesn't mind xD.

'ZOMG, DID YOU HEAR, MICHAEL HAS A SEKRIT TWIN?!'

ROTFLLMAO.
This page was loaded Nov 12th 2019, 5:52 am GMT.