?

No account? Create an account
Escape is just the beginning.
Spoiler from Watch With Kristin 
17th-Oct-2008 05:27 pm
Random: :(

Prison Break: Three Big Deaths Are Coming

Ruh-roh.
Sources confirm exclusively that three characters will be dying very soon on Prison Break, and if you're going to believe lovely leading lady Sarah Wayne Callies, at least one of them will not be easy for the fans to take.
"We’re going to lose a couple of people, a couple of people we have loved from the beginning," she tells us exclusively. "And we’re very, very, very sorry to see go. And we may be starting to lose the one person none of us thought we could."
Ummm...If you're talking about Wentworth Miller (Michael Scofield), Sarah, you'll need to give us (and millions of fans around the globe) a moment, a paper bag to breathe into and possibly some Valium 'cause we were under the assumption that men who are hot as fire are not killed off of TV shows!
To prevent widespread (and internal) panic, I have done some digging among sources and have this exclusive scoop on the upcoming deaths and shockers you must prepare yourself for...
The facts:
There are three big deaths over the next two episodes. (Note: The show is preempted on Oct. 27 for the World Series.)
One of them involves a character who has been on the show since day one.
There is a shooting, a torture and a drowning.
One is very heroic.

And OMG, Michael Scofield is totally not going to die. Are you crazy?
source

D:
Comments 
(Deleted comment)
17th-Oct-2008 09:37 pm (UTC)
I thought the same thing and I panicked. :/
I seriously don't want sucre to die, he's amazing... and and of course he's going to leave maricruz behind and his baby. :[ NO NOT GOING TO HAPPEN NO! :|
(Deleted comment)
18th-Oct-2008 01:30 pm (UTC)
I'm deff gonna cry too if that is what happens. :(
I agree with you. :P

is that sharon on you icon? :o
(Deleted comment)
19th-Oct-2008 08:14 pm (UTC)
I'm from The Netherlands
I didn't know within temptation was that famous lol. :P
17th-Oct-2008 09:41 pm (UTC)
Ok, I guess one is Bellick. And I'm quite fine with that.
But 2 others?!?! ZOMG.
I don't want anyone else to die! ZOMG.
17th-Oct-2008 09:42 pm (UTC)
AS LONG AS IT'S NOT PAPI :O
17th-Oct-2008 10:00 pm (UTC) - spoiler? not sure
Although, now I heard
SPOILERS

In this order:
Roland
Bellick
Wyatt

So if that's true, it's kind of a relief.
17th-Oct-2008 10:26 pm (UTC) - Re: spoiler? not sure
Let it be that way.
PLEASE.
Roland pisses me off, never liked Bellick, and although I kinda like Wyatt I won't cry after him. And I hope Gretchen will be the one to off him LMAO.
17th-Oct-2008 10:35 pm (UTC) - Re: spoiler? not sure
I believe Wyatt will be the one being drowned (definitely not heroic, torture? don't think so and I don't think shooting either), and possibly because of Mahone.. I just really hope it'll be Mahone to kill him, he deserves it. And the heroic one? Certainly not Roland. Bellick maybe?
Only until Tuesday to find out the first death(s)!
17th-Oct-2008 10:40 pm (UTC) - Re: spoiler? not sure
Yeah, the heroic must be Bellick. Torture would be ok for Roland - I guess Company could catch him and do nasty things to him in order to find out about the master!plan. Shot Wyatt... I like the idea of Mahone having his revenge *nods*.
18th-Oct-2008 10:05 am (UTC) - Re: spoiler? not sure
As to something Amaury recently said:
Prison Breaker Amaury Nolasco (a.k.a. Sucre) teased: "Somebody gets killed in episode No. 9... one of us from the group... a regular. And Michael takes it pretty hard because he's Michael."
I guess, if Bellick is the heroic death, he'll maybe take a shot for Michael or somehow die while doing something Michael told him to do. Lots of people thought the death would be Sucre because of this but since he's in the script for the 14th episode of this season he's safe until now. He'll probably get wounded though, according to the promo pictures of this Tuesday's episode.
And as for Roland, I read that he'll get on the wrong side of Wyatt. But we'll see.
17th-Oct-2008 10:06 pm (UTC)
I predict one is Mahone--especially with the description of heroic. Fichtner has a new Pilot on the horizon anyway.

The one from the beginning has to be T-Bag, Sucre or Bellick. Sucre seems like he would envoke the biggest reaction, though I like T-Bag and Bellick, always have.

If Lincoln is killed, I'm done with the show.
18th-Oct-2008 12:00 am (UTC)
One is Bellick, which will probably be the "heroic" one. I remember reading that in a script for 4.10 (I think). My second guess was Wyatt (I've seen pics of Mahone holding him on the roof of somewhere and (maybe) pointing a gun at him (I don't remember), and I also thought maybe Sucre, but Roland makes sense too.

18th-Oct-2008 12:37 pm (UTC)
In the script for 4.10 Sucre says Bellick's dead, and since that happens not that far in the episode, he's probably the one to die in 4.09.
As for Wyatt, doesn't Mahone push him off of something? In a river? Apparently he'll be the one to drown then.
And Roland gets on the wrong side of Wyatt in 4.08, so he won't live for long as well. And Sucre's in the script for 4.14 so he's safe for now.
18th-Oct-2008 02:00 am (UTC)
is there going to be another season of this show?
This page was loaded Nov 21st 2019, 1:21 pm GMT.