?

No account? Create an account
Escape is just the beginning.
Spoiler from Watch With Kristin 
15th-Aug-2008 04:28 pm
LP: Ned blue

It's true. A Fox rep for Prison Break confirmed to me that one (or two!) of the show's main characters will die in the season premiere, which airs Sept. 1 at 8 p.m.—at least one actor is leaving the series for good.
So who is it? That is a secret producers desperately want to protect (and for good reason, 'cause it's a good surprise), but I can tell you that both of these potential dead bodies are in fact hot bodies and will be missed. Feel free to post your theories and try to figure it out in the comments below.
Meanwhile, executive producer Zack Estrin gave us this exclusive look at two new characters who will be filling the shoes of the departed:
"We have a new character, known simply as Wyatt (Cress Williams), who is the Company guy who is trying to track them this year. He is the guy with the gun who is hot on our guys' trail. Because when the season begins, there is a cover story that our guys are placed into a Supermax prison, and slowly but surely clues are coming out that they aren't in there—that they're up to something else maybe. This guy's job is to find out what they're really up to.
"Another new character is a hacker named Roland. Our team has learned to have some level of trust among each other, or at least they know everyone else's agenda, but this is a new guy they're forced to work with, and they're not sure how they feel about him, but they need his expertise in the technological stuff that our guys don't necessarily have."
I met James Hiroyuki Liao, who plays Roland, while on set last week and can tell you he's great in the role—and really gets under Michael and Lincoln's skin. Who doesn't love an Asian guy with a thick Brooklyn accent? Check back Monday for video of my interviews with all your P.B. faves!
Now...got guesses on who's leaving the show for good? Comment below! (And if you're in the American version of WWK, click Fall Premiere Reminders at right to add the Prison Break premiere into your personal calendar!)
source
Comments 
15th-Aug-2008 08:41 pm (UTC)
hope it's not t-bag -.-
15th-Aug-2008 08:55 pm (UTC)
Aw not Mahone please =/
15th-Aug-2008 09:48 pm (UTC)
What's that guard's name from the first season who was walking around without clothes last season? I think he is one of the casualties.
15th-Aug-2008 10:35 pm (UTC)
Bellick.
15th-Aug-2008 10:35 pm (UTC)
Do you think it could be Sucre?
16th-Aug-2008 02:50 am (UTC)
Well, one is definitely Whistler, IMHO. There's no new promo shot of Chris Vance (they reused one from S3), he's not in the group promo shot AND - this is the clincher - Chris Vance has already started shooting on a new series in which he plays the lead.

So, yeah. Considering Whistler was the reason Michael was thrown into Sona in the first place, I find that all kinds of ironic, but there you go.

As for the second person, I couldn't begin to guess. I think T-Bag and Sucre and Mahone and Bellick are all going to be around for a while, given the spoilers that have been coming out.
16th-Aug-2008 10:30 am (UTC)
I definitely agree with you that Chris Vance is the one going.

"I think T-Bag and Sucre and Mahone and Bellick are all going to be around for a while, given the spoilers that have been coming out."

I'm a little out of the loop... would you be able to pass on any Mahone spoilers you've heard? He's the only one i'm really interested in :P
16th-Aug-2008 10:32 am (UTC)
If you can stand a whole heap of Michael/Sara related babbling, jump into my LJ and check out the latest episode stills (apparently mostly from #402). I'll go scrounge up some Mahone stuff for you, m'kay?
16th-Aug-2008 10:34 am (UTC)
Thanks so much! I'm headed over to your lj now ♥
16th-Aug-2008 10:37 am (UTC)
Okay, this is a good article here: http://www.buffalonews.com/entertainment/story/402310.html

There's both a Mahone and a WF thread at TWoP too, the former of which is an excellent source of Mahone-related spoilers. *g*
16th-Aug-2008 10:40 am (UTC)
Ok, so I love you :P

I'm off to read that article, and then i'll probably spend a ridiculous amount of time devouring everything on your season-four-spoilers tag at your lj ♥

Thanks so much again!
16th-Aug-2008 10:44 am (UTC)
Ha! Well, there's quite a few of those tags at my LJ, because I am a huge spoiler junkie. And apologies in advance of the obscene amount of flailing and squeeing, but you know how it is when your second favourite character turns out not to be dead after all. LOL.
16th-Aug-2008 10:48 am (UTC)
Hey, i'm an X-Files and Supernatural fan. You don't have to explain the concept of 'favorite-character-back-from-the-dead flailing and squeeing' to me ;)

Thanks again ♥
16th-Aug-2008 03:19 am (UTC)
OMG! Does anyone have any guesses?
This page was loaded Nov 12th 2019, 1:15 am GMT.