SnowWhite22 (snowwhite22) wrote in _prisonbreak,
SnowWhite22
snowwhite22
_prisonbreak

Voting for Round Three of the Fic Awards now open!

Voting for the Master Criminal Fan Fic Awards-Round Three is now OPEN!! 

Yay! It's finally here! Click on the link above to see the list of nominations and to go to the voting page. Voting runs until Sept 27th! 

There is only one round of voting this time and you may only vote one time. So be sure to read through and see which ones really stand out as the best. 

We tried to keep it to the Top 8, as promised. However, just like our fandom, the choices for best fics were diverse and sometimes it wasn't possible to narrow it down to the Top 8. Sometimes, there are less than the Top 8. Head over and check out the nominations to see who made it into the finals. 

Any questions, email prisonbreakficawards@yahoo.com

Good luck to all nominees! 

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE! 
Subscribe

• EW's First Look at PB

We all know this by now, but I'll cut it anyway for possible spoilers. See the picture here. DR. SARA RETURNS TO 'PRISON BREAK' AND MORE FIRST…

• Ausiello on Prison Break

Question: I think I speak for almost everyone when I say that Michael shouldn't get a new love interest so soon after Sara's death on Prison Break.…

• More Info On New Cast

UPDATED 6/20/07 From TVGuide.com: Prison Break has filled two of the four roles it's adding for Season 3. Brunette beauty Jodi Lyn O'Keefe (She's…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 1 comment